Texas Fishing Forum

Have Last Minute Opening This Saturday 10/14 & Sun 10/15 on Lake Whitney

Posted By: bluesea112

Have Last Minute Opening This Saturday 10/14 & Sun 10/15 on Lake Whitney - 10/13/17 11:02 AM

I have a last minute opening on Saturday morning (14th) and Sunday morning (15th) for Guided Striper and White Bass Fishing on Lake Whitney.

My guide fee is $125 per person with a 2 person minimum. Maximum of 4

Call or text me right now to reserve your trip for Saturday or Sunday morning! (817) 929-7636 (Charles)

I will meet you at the boat ramp at 6:30 am, and we will fish for 4 hours or until the boat limit of Striped Bass is caught. I supply the Boat, Fuel, Guide Service, Bait, Tackle, Rods & Reels, and fish cleaning. We will be fishing from a 22-foot Century center console boat. All you need to bring is your Texas fishing license, drinks, and snacks. I will fillet all your fish and send you home with bags of boneless fillets!

The Stripers and White Bass are surfacing early and then schooling in deeper water as it gets later. We will be casting on surfacing fish early, and then doing some trolling for deeper fish as it gets later in the morning. They are hitting just about anything we throw at them when they are surfacing (white slabs, 3" & 4" swim baits, 1/2 oz white striper jigs, and Silver/black Zara Spooks). Nothing gets your heart pumping like seeing a big striper explode on a topwater Zara Spook! This is a fun time of year to be on the water, so don't miss your opportunity. Give me a call right now and come fishing this weekend!

Call or text me right now before the spots fill up!

(817) 929-7636 Charles Stanley
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum