Texas Fishing Forum

Lake Tawakoni recent trips

Posted By: Andrew Taylor

Lake Tawakoni recent trips - 10/08/17 11:49 PM

Well here is a long over due little report that I've been meaning to post! smile

We are getting ready to see the fall action take off into full swing with cooler temps and schooling fish. The past week the schooling fish have been changing sizes a bit, Thursday I had a limit of Hybs and Striper in the first 15 minutes of being on the water. Friday and Saturday's trip we caught A LOT of schooling fish but they were all short Hybrid and whites mixed in.

The fish are still on the move and my live bait bite is starting to pick back up, catching fish on half artificial half on bait, and if you know me you know what I prefer wink

I'll be headed down to PK Wednesday-Sunday for the catfish tournament, so if any of you scaly fish guys are gonna be down there make sure and say hello!

Here are a few pictures of the past trips, including yesterdays 5 man limit! cool

got to take out the old man this morning for a couple hours too grin
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Lake Tawakoni recent trips - 10/09/17 01:15 AM

coolphotos Good times and nice fish! Good job. thumb
Posted By: jbobo

Re: Lake Tawakoni recent trips - 10/09/17 02:11 AM

Nice fish and pics Andrew!

Re: Lake Tawakoni recent trips - 10/09/17 02:41 PM

Originally Posted By: jbobo
Nice fish and pics Andrew!

thank ya sir grin
Posted By: TCK73

Re: Lake Tawakoni recent trips - 10/09/17 04:24 PM

Good looking bunch of fish, I need to make plans to head East and get some of that.

Good luck at the PK tourney. I was there all weekend and didn’t see many catfish guys out, maybe 4-5 boats? I may slip over there Sunday and see what the scaley fish are doing and drop by to see wht the tournament yielded.

Re: Lake Tawakoni recent trips - 10/10/17 05:35 PM

Originally Posted By: TCK73
Good looking bunch of fish, I need to make plans to head East and get some of that.

Good luck at the PK tourney. I was there all weekend and didn’t see many catfish guys out, maybe 4-5 boats? I may slip over there Sunday and see what the scaley fish are doing and drop by to see wht the tournament yielded.

Yes sir for sure!! We may get side track and chase some striper too roflmao
Posted By: CHAMPION FISH

Re: Lake Tawakoni recent trips - 10/11/17 01:46 AM

Great pics Andrew. I love to see kids having fun fishing.
Posted By: krawlin 47

Re: Lake Tawakoni recent trips - 10/12/17 05:06 PM

Very nice!
Posted By: Ledeez

Re: Lake Tawakoni recent trips - 10/13/17 03:09 AM

Nice pescado pics!!

Re: Lake Tawakoni recent trips - 10/16/17 11:29 AM

Originally Posted By: Ledeez
Nice pescado pics!!

Gracias smile
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum