Texas Fishing Forum

Shout out to RSR Lures...

Posted By: Capt. Michael Littlejohn

Shout out to RSR Lures... - 09/29/17 09:58 PM

I've been ordering my artificials from Phillip at RSR LURES for several years. Sometimes I will realize I'm low and need stuff quick, each time he delivers and gets me my stuff within a day or 2.

Slabs are flawless...excellent finish and hold up...and CATCH FISH!!! Plus, Phillip will taylor make a color if u need him too. His dead stiking stuff is great too...and he even pours crappie jigs!

I just got in another 100 of my favorite slabs this afternoon!!!

https://rsrlures.ecwid.com
Posted By: TCK73

Re: Shout out to RSR Lures... - 09/29/17 10:47 PM

I was always a Moe's customer and went to RSR when Moe's shut down. RSR makes pretty good stuff, I really like the Stripaholic heads. I wish his paint was a little tougher, I can have one down to bare lead pretty quick when the fish are hanging around the rocks.
Posted By: Kerry Dugan

Re: Shout out to RSR Lures... - 09/29/17 11:37 PM

Originally Posted By: TCK73
I was always a Moe's customer and went to RSR when Moe's shut down. RSR makes pretty good stuff, I really like the Stripaholic heads. I wish his paint was a little tougher, I can have one down to bare lead pretty quick when the fish are hanging around the rocks.

You are aware that "bare lead" jig heads produce on PK?

Re: Shout out to RSR Lures... - 09/29/17 11:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Kerry Dugan

"Bare lead" is my go-to color! banana

Posted By: TCK73

Re: Shout out to RSR Lures... - 09/29/17 11:50 PM

Originally Posted By: Kerry Dugan

Oh yeah, we use them. thumb
Posted By: Lake Side Lures

Re: Shout out to RSR Lures... - 09/30/17 12:52 AM

Thanks for the post Micheal that's telling me they are getting ready to start hitting slabs and swim with lol banana

Re: Shout out to RSR Lures... - 09/30/17 12:53 AM

Swim baits lol

Re: Shout out to RSR Lures... - 09/30/17 12:57 AM

Better call Phillip and load up!!! woot
Posted By: gborg

Re: Shout out to RSR Lures... - 09/30/17 01:48 PM

silver/white ounce or ounce and a half with larger hooks have been go to slabs from RSR 5 years running.
Posted By: Tc24

Re: Shout out to RSR Lures... - 09/30/17 07:01 PM

Originally Posted By: Capt. Michael Littlejohn
I've been ordering my artificials from Phillip at RSR LURES for several years. Sometimes I will realize I'm low and need stuff quick, each time he delivers and gets me my stuff within a day or 2.

Slabs are flawless...excellent finish and hold up...and CATCH FISH!!! Plus, Phillip will taylor make a color if u need him too. His dead stiking stuff is great too...and he even pours crappie jigs!

Thanks for the post, it reminded me it's time to put an order in. I got some of your littleJohn slabs, so looking forward to trying 'em out... smile

Re: Shout out to RSR Lures... - 09/30/17 10:32 PM

What size and color flukes goes with your lead color heads lol
Posted By: BridgeportGuide

Re: Shout out to RSR Lures... - 10/01/17 01:18 AM

Always the best baits. ....shipped fast!
Posted By: Gone Fishin'

Re: Shout out to RSR Lures... - 10/01/17 12:14 PM

Philip & RSR Slabs are as good as they get! We've used RSR since it began operation well over a dozen years ago.
Posted By: sae

Re: Shout out to RSR Lures... - 10/01/17 01:01 PM

Phillip is old school ,he aims to please the customer.
Posted By: don the angler

Re: Shout out to RSR Lures... - 10/02/17 11:33 AM

Originally Posted By: Capt. Michael Littlejohn

What is your favorite color for slabs, captain? laugh

Re: Shout out to RSR Lures... - 10/03/17 10:38 PM

Originally Posted By: gborg
silver/white ounce or ounce and a half with larger hooks have been go to slabs from RSR 5 years running.

Yes sir...love me the 4x upgraded Hook's!
Posted By: Ledeez

Re: Shout out to RSR Lures... - 10/04/17 03:37 AM

Shout out =$ and respect thumb
Posted By: Tc24

Re: Shout out to RSR Lures... - 10/04/17 04:11 AM

Super fast shipping too!! Ordered on Saturday, delivered on Monday!!
Posted By: Chris Richardson

Re: Shout out to RSR Lures... - 10/06/17 01:44 PM

Phillip is tha man!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum