Texas Fishing Forum

I have an opening Saturday Morning on Lake Waco

Posted By: bluesea112

I have an opening Saturday Morning on Lake Waco - 07/11/17 05:01 AM

My Saturday morning customer had to cancel due to a death in the family, so I have an opening Saturday morning if anybody is interested in experiencing white bass fishing on Lake Waco. I also have several week days open as well. We are catching good numbers of white bass, and there are usually a few hybrids in the mix as well. Give me a call at (817) 929-7636 to reserve your exciting white bass fishing trip.

Rates for half day trip (4 hours):

1 or 2 people - $325
Each additional person - $50
1 child 12 or under may fish for free

I supply rods and reels, tackle, lures, bait, boat, fuel, guide service, and excellent customer service. When we return to the dock I will fillet your entire catch. Don't forget a cooler to put your fillets in for the trip home.

You should plan to bring whatever you like to drink, snacks, and your Texas Fishing License. If you are bringing a small child, then please bring a life jacket appropriate for their weight. I only have life jacket sizes for 12 years and older.

We will be fishing from my 22 foot Century center console bay boat powered by a 200 Yamaha outboard.

(817) 929-7636 Charles Stanley Fishing Guide Service
Posted By: Sim69z28

Re: I have an opening Saturday Morning on Lake Waco - 07/11/17 05:52 AM

Can't go right now but do you ever do hybrid striper trips? Live bait out lures?
Posted By: bluesea112

Re: I have an opening Saturday Morning on Lake Waco - 07/12/17 09:25 AM

I do striper trips on Lake Whitney. The Stripers on Whitney have been slow the past few weeks, so I have been taking my customers to Lake Waco for the great white bass fishing. I don't take customers to Lake Waco to target hybrids specifically. This is just my opinion, but I think to many people don't know the difference between a White and a Hybrid, so they keep under sized hybrids thinking they are keeping White bass. The hybrids on Waco just don't get a chance to grow big. Give me a call when you are ready to go and I will let you know if the Stripers are on fire again at Whitney.
As to the live bait or lures question, I use both. It just depends on what the fish are doing. If they are schooled up under ball of shad then live bait is best. Right now the stripers are spread out across a large area because they are sitting on the thermocline. To catch them you have to cover a lot of area so trolling with a down rigger is best.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum