Texas Fishing Forum

Lake Lewisville BendaRod Guide Service

Posted By: BendaRod(WC)

Lake Lewisville BendaRod Guide Service - 07/06/17 11:01 PM

Hey everybody,

I started a fishing guide service when school let out at the end of May. I've been teaching and coaching for the past six years. I'm proud to say that I'll be fishing full time from here on out mainly on Lake Lewisville. I grew up fishing Lewisville and Tawakoni. Website is underway and should be ready within a week or so I hope.

Pictures from the week before the 4th

I've been fishing 5 or 6 days a week since the end of May, some mornings and some afternoons. May and the majority of June were excellent, and the pattern was very predictable. Recently I've caught fish in varying depths, from 20-45 ft. Live shad have been putting fish in the boat. Today I had one client and it started off a little slow, but we found good fish mid morning off a hump. Thanks for reading! Give me a call if you're looking for a guide on Lewisville who targets hybrids first and foremost, whites, or catfish.

Today's Fish

Wes Campbell
214-282-7093
Posted By: fmclee

Re: Lake Lewisville BendaRod Guide Service - 07/06/17 11:09 PM

banana
Posted By: rdmac

Re: Lake Lewisville BendaRod Guide Service - 07/06/17 11:19 PM

Congratulations on you guide business. Great fish!
Posted By: scruboak

Re: Lake Lewisville BendaRod Guide Service - 07/07/17 01:01 AM

woot

Re: Lake Lewisville BendaRod Guide Service - 07/08/17 07:57 PM

Thanks guys!
Posted By: mickeytfc

Re: Lake Lewisville BendaRod Guide Service - 07/08/17 08:04 PM

Looking forward to seeing the new website and I'm sure we will see each other on the lake. I just started fishing there again after a few years elsewhere. Good luck to you!

Re: Lake Lewisville BendaRod Guide Service - 07/08/17 08:40 PM

Thank you mickeytfc. I can't see my pictures anymore, so I'm going to try and get them back.

Today was a tough day for me. Picked and scrapped at them early, and then found a good group of fish mid morning.

Re: Lake Lewisville BendaRod Guide Service - 07/18/17 02:10 AM

Hey Guys and Gals,

Fishing has been pretty good. We have hammered some big fish lately. I'm still finding fish in varying depths anywhere from 21 to 45 ft depending on the time of day and other conditions. Live bait is working best for me. I did a little experimenting last week and fished lures on a scout trip. I caught some nice ones, but I had a good size group underneath me.

Friday's Trip
- We had several in the 8 to 9 lb range.

Saturday's Trip
- We had over 30 hybrids boated.

Sunday's Trips
- I had an AM and PM trip. The morning was numbers and in the afternoon the big girls came out to play. We had one that weighed just over 10lbs.

Wes Campbell
214-282-7093
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum