Texas Fishing Forum

tawakoni

Posted By: CartersFishingAdventures

tawakoni - 06/01/17 11:07 AM

does Tawakoni have hybrids and sandbass hitting yet on top?
Posted By: Double Row

Re: tawakoni - 06/03/17 02:36 AM

I haven't found them on top, but I heard they are hitting top water in the mornings at day break. I want to go tomorrow morning, but we have a thunderstorm coming through right now. I'm not sure if they will be in a biting mood with all the storms coming through every day. Thought on the effect of the storms?
Posted By: I love fishing

Re: tawakoni - 06/03/17 12:26 PM

I was out there yesterday from 3pm to 6pm. Found them stacked and schooled non-stop before the storm came throught. It was unbelievable. There were only two boats. I never left the spot I was on. I limited out on sandies. Caught one 21" hybrid and one 24" striper. Sandies were huge! Fish were caught with sassy shad and little George.

Posted By: Andrew Taylor

Re: tawakoni - 06/03/17 01:00 PM

Year round
Posted By: lenahorse

Re: tawakoni - 06/03/17 02:08 PM

it was good to see you out again, glad you got a pass, I got home just before the rain hit, I know we did the right thing to leave with the boat but sure wished we had stayed on the other hand.
Posted By: I love fishing

Re: tawakoni - 06/03/17 04:33 PM

It was great to see your again, It's been a while since I fished off the boat. The good news is the house is almost completely done. Just need to paint the outside and I'll be out there more ofrench once it's done. Thanks for the guidance yesterday.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum