Texas Fishing Forum

Hey Todd remember when I said bring two landing net

Posted By: Duma

Hey Todd remember when I said bring two landing net - 05/22/17 11:24 AM

This is it. Constantly catching four hybrids on two rods. It would be chaotic if we would of just bring one. smile

Posted By: Bass&More

Re: Hey Todd remember when I said bring two landing net - 05/22/17 11:29 AM

cheers peep
Posted By: Timmychanga

Re: Hey Todd remember when I said bring two landing net - 05/22/17 11:38 AM

Great fun
Posted By: SeaPro-Todd

Re: Hey Todd remember when I said bring two landing net - 05/22/17 01:50 PM

Hey Bruce, not sure if you are referring to me. We never spoke or met before but I think we should talk. Let’s talk about our war and battle stories against the fish instead of against other fellow angers. Will try to call you this week when I am free and now that I see your contacts.

FYI. My life is a bit hectic right now with work, family and a sick child and old age mom. Fishing is therapy for me and always been. The same goes for many of my fishing buddies right now…they are all fighting hard battles with cancers, surgeries, etc etc. So we don’t have much time left in the day for this silly TFF dramas. There’s not enough time in a day for this [censored]!

Will try to talk to you later this week. Hope you are opened to that smile
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: Hey Todd remember when I said bring two landing net - 05/22/17 02:10 PM

Awesome!
Posted By: Andrew Taylor

Re: Hey Todd remember when I said bring two landing net - 05/22/17 02:25 PM

duel
Posted By: Duma

Re: Hey Todd remember when I said bring two landing net - 05/23/17 12:16 AM

Originally Posted By: SeaPro-Todd
Hey Bruce, not sure if you are referring to me. We never spoke or met before but I think we should talk. Let’s talk about our war and battle stories against the fish instead of against other fellow angers. Will try to call you this week when I am free and now that I see your contacts.

FYI. My life is a bit hectic right now with work, family and a sick child and old age mom. Fishing is therapy for me and always been. The same goes for many of my fishing buddies right now…they are all fighting hard battles with cancers, surgeries, etc etc. So we don’t have much time left in the day for this silly TFF dramas. There’s not enough time in a day for this [censored]!

Will try to talk to you later this week. Hope you are opened to that smile

I'm talking about you man. Call me leave a message I call you back.
Posted By: SeaPro-Todd

Re: Hey Todd remember when I said bring two landing net - 05/23/17 01:57 AM

Good! thumb
Posted By: Texasredneck70

Re: Hey Todd remember when I said bring two landing net - 05/23/17 02:20 PM

Good Job SeaPro-Todd

Nice to see someone trying to stop the drama and talk man to man.

Barry cheers
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum