Texas Fishing Forum

Bruce's Tutoring Service is now legitimate

Posted By: Duma

Bruce's Tutoring Service is now legitimate - 02/09/17 01:52 AM

Thanks for the many support I've received here on this forum expressing what I need to start my tutoring business and doing it the right way. Special Thanks to Mr. Bob Landry for his specific instructions.

I probably won't start till after Spring Break. I've already got a good list of clients to keep me busy for while. Thanks again to all that showed interest cheers

Btw I am just doing this part time right now just to see where it leads me. Thanks!!

A complete folder with all the above items and a complete insurance policy is available for review before time of departures Thanks!!
Posted By: kodys'papa

Re: Bruce's Tutoring Service is now legitimate - 02/09/17 01:56 AM

thumb
Posted By: Bowmansdad

Re: Bruce's Tutoring Service is now legitimate - 02/09/17 02:36 AM

Good luck!
Posted By: BOZZ

Re: Bruce's Tutoring Service is now legitimate - 02/09/17 03:29 AM

Good luck Bruce!!
Posted By: Bob Landry

Re: Bruce's Tutoring Service is now legitimate - 02/09/17 12:47 PM

Bruce,
You are most welcome. I'm glad I was able to provide you with some useful information. Would really like to do a trip with you also.

One thing that I don't think was mentioned is the State of Texas Retail Sales Tax. Since I'm not familiar with guide services, I don't know if you are required to collect sales tax on that service. Your local Comptroller's office can verify it. If you are required to collect it, you will be required to do so even if it is embedded in the price of your services. I'm sure one of the guides on the forum will chime in here.

Good Luck..

Re: Bruce's Tutoring Service is now legitimate - 02/09/17 01:41 PM

Bob my CPA says that all my income generated from my tutoring business is gonna be deposited into a comercial bussiness account. And that all the tax deduction is gonna be base on everything I deposited into that account minus all my expenses. She said the type taxes differ from the type of bussiness I am running. I'll ask her again today. This lady been doing taxes all her life. I've been with her for a long time. Way back in the early 90. I didn't even had to go get my DBA. She went and got it for me. smile

Re: Bruce's Tutoring Service is now legitimate - 02/09/17 01:54 PM

And Bob you are welcome to come fish with me anytime(forfree) but I think anything I teach you probably already know. This tutoring is really for beginner fisherman to have an opportunity to learn some of the basic tactics and electronic functions of their fish finder and to know what to expect to look for on fish finder and how to find fish in the shortest amount of time. Thanks again Bob!!
Posted By: ML56

Re: Bruce's Tutoring Service is now legitimate - 02/10/17 03:22 AM

Dang Bruce, looks like you have all your business taken care of thumb
Now all we need is for a month to go by, and the waters warm up banana
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum