Texas Fishing Forum

Father, son & good friend start the year off right with some fishing and catching on RC:

Posted By: BOB HOLMES GS

Father, son & good friend start the year off right with some fishing and catching on RC: - 01/03/17 03:21 AM

One of my oldest customers and good friends Rod Baker, dad Carl, with his buddy Billy needed to get out today and being a beautiful day it went perfect.
Thanks Rod good to see you again.
Best regards Bob

Enjoying a morning on the water is a great way for father and son to support and get to know each other. Sharing funny stories, giving each other a hard time and just being yourselves is what hanging out together is about. Who caught the first keeper, who caught the biggest fish or who caught the most are all moments that father and son will cherish forever. Give me a call at 214-728-3310 and let’s go fishing. You can visit my web site at www.texasfishingguide.net for trip information and more pictures.
Posted By: SeaPro-Todd

Re: Father, son & good friend start the year off right with some fishing and catching on RC: - 01/03/17 03:50 AM

thumb
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Father, son & good friend start the year off right with some fishing and catching on RC: - 01/03/17 03:51 AM

Good memories and nice fish! It just don't get any better! thumb
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum