Texas Fishing Forum

This week on Beautiful Lake Texoma.

Posted By: Texoma Guide John Blasingame

This week on Beautiful Lake Texoma. - 11/16/16 04:06 PM

What a great week we've been having here on Lake Texoma. It's amazing to see how quickly this lake is recovering from the flood. The number of fish we are boating has been crazy good. Lots of small fish being caught, but there are still plenty of good drag pullers out there too. Most days we are catching over 200 fish and I had one day that we boated between four and five hundred. I've been saying that the lake would have a population explosion after the flood, and it looks like that is exactly what's happening. With all the bait we have in the lake(the most I've seen in 25 years of fishing here), and all the fish that were spawned since the flood, the lake is really looking good. Winter is normally the best time to catch the big fish here and it looks like that is starting to happen as well. It's a very exciting time here on the big pond as the future looks bright. If you want to come try your luck then give your favorite guide a call. It's been a great week here on Beautiful Lake Texoma!
Posted By: Joe Slab

Re: This week on Beautiful Lake Texoma. - 11/17/16 02:22 AM

Very nice John. That's exciting to see fish like that being caught. thumb
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum