Texas Fishing Forum

Eating Cheeze Whiz on Triskets and pondering the solution.

Posted By: Timmychanga

Eating Cheeze Whiz on Triskets and pondering the solution. - 11/02/16 11:31 PM

So I am at my desk thinking about a call I received from Larry, a local fisherman I helped at FPH. He called and said that he observed a guy fishing over 12 drop lines Sunday in a real good spot for hybrids. He then told me that he saw the guy all by himself in the boat and keep over 20 fish. The smaller ones he would bash them on the side of his boat killing them. He said he saw this guy kill at least 5 fish that he could count floating. Humm "Did you call the lake patrol or game warden?" "No" "Did you get his TX number on his boat?" "No".

All this to say...ACTION is key. You have to report misconduct as a preservationist. They won't know if you don't call.

At least get his TX number. As an I.T. I can do a lot with that to help make a report.

This makes me so mad I want to find his family and punch his grandma in the nose. I don't think I could whip many people but I would start with his Grandma and work my way through them till I lost.(Then I would eat his cat)

That sorry sucker.
Posted By: Duma

Re: Eating Cheeze Whiz on Triskets and pondering the solution. - 11/03/16 12:12 AM

Ha! Ha! You need my help taking out Grandma Timmy. Grandma in Texas especially in my nick of town carry a 357 in their purse.
Posted By: jbobo

Re: Eating Cheeze Whiz on Triskets and pondering the solution. - 11/03/16 12:23 AM

You would have thought some one would have taught him better. I could never let someone off for those actions without calling a gw
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum