Texas Fishing Forum

Lake Lewisville Tuesday morning guide report

Posted By: Jacky Wiggins

Lake Lewisville Tuesday morning guide report - 10/11/16 08:12 PM

I had Ed and his oldest son Chuck out today for a half day trip on Lake Lewisville. We started out on some white bass on a main lake hump that loved Bass Pro Jiggy Twitch slabs with a little chartreuse on them. They put 25 in the livewell really quick with almost that many short fish thrown back. They also boated some 15-16" hybrids as well. We left the white bass and went looking for some blue cats. They put 7 nice cats in the livewell and lost a couple of big boys. One spit the hook and another cut the main line. Heart breakers for sure not to get a look at those fish. They had a great time and said it was the best day they ever had freshwater fishing. The weather was perfect today for fishing. Ed can't wait to have his other sons and daughter out with him as well.

Posted By: SheldonMOAC

Re: Lake Lewisville Tuesday morning guide report - 10/12/16 12:54 AM

Great job!
Posted By: shiv

Re: Lake Lewisville Tuesday morning guide report - 10/12/16 01:13 AM

Sweet thumb
Posted By: Cigga

Re: Lake Lewisville Tuesday morning guide report - 10/12/16 03:58 AM

Good job. I will be out there tomorrow evening hoping to hook up with some hybrids. They all will probably 17.99 inches but its ok. We just want a nice tug on the rod. May try for crappie if the hybrids don't want to play.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Lake Lewisville Tuesday morning guide report - 10/12/16 10:52 AM

Nice haul! thumb
Posted By: Chaparro75

Re: Lake Lewisville Tuesday morning guide report - 10/16/16 12:04 AM

My dad came in from out of town and was wondering if any one can help with some general advise to catch some fish at Lewisville? Thanks in advance.

Re: Lake Lewisville Tuesday morning guide report - 10/16/16 12:06 AM

Originally Posted By: Cigga
Good job. I will be out there tomorrow evening hoping to hook up with some hybrids. They all will probably 17.99 inches but its ok. We just want a nice tug on the rod. May try for crappie if the hybrids don't want to play.

I know exactly what you mean dad caught this one yesterday afternoon.

Re: Lake Lewisville Tuesday morning guide report - 10/16/16 12:08 AM

Posted By: Jacky Wiggins

Re: Lake Lewisville Tuesday morning guide report - 10/16/16 01:13 AM

Pm sent Chaparro75.

Re: Lake Lewisville Tuesday morning guide report - 10/16/16 01:46 AM

Thank you sir. Wish me luck tomorrow
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum