Texas Fishing Forum

Staying at home is boring

Posted By: Duma

Staying at home is boring - 10/09/16 06:14 PM

So we went feeching.Caught some nice fish.

Biggest bass of the day

We release the big girl

Littlest bass of the day. We release her too lol!!

Good solid fishes

Some of them hybrids were caught with runnning artificial bait behind planer board close to the banks. And the rest were caught trolling willow blades spinner baits/chartreuse color skirts. Like the ones they use for large mouth bass.

I'm just practicing all my technique getting ready for Lake Ouachita. I went up there once without a clue on how to land one of those BIG stripers. My chances are slim untill I interact with some of the local Masters but at least I think I got a slight chance now. smile

The Dam

We caught more than four hybrids.
Posted By: 818

Re: Staying at home is boring - 10/09/16 07:05 PM

Nice catch. Love Brandon's smile and I think he has the best young angler's smile
Posted By: C Worthy

Re: Staying at home is boring - 10/10/16 01:23 PM

That smile on that young man is priceless. Dang, I wish that my grandson lived closer so I could take him fishing. Nothing like a big fish and small boy to create the grandest smiles. Well done DAD

Re: Staying at home is boring - 10/10/16 03:44 PM

Originally Posted By: C Worthy
That smile on that young man is priceless. Dang, I wish that my grandson lived closer so I could take him fishing. Nothing like a big fish and small boy to create the grandest smiles. Well done DAD

And they do grow fast. thumb
Posted By: Slabndeep

Re: Staying at home is boring - 10/10/16 03:58 PM

Nice fish!
Posted By: CHAMPION FISH

Re: Staying at home is boring - 10/11/16 01:18 AM

What lake is that dam at?
Posted By: Dfitz

Re: Staying at home is boring - 10/11/16 01:33 AM

Very cool!

Re: Staying at home is boring - 10/11/16 02:53 AM

Originally Posted By: CHAMPION FISH
What lake is that dam at?

Lake Somerville. My truck is still in limbo not fixed up yet for long road trips. So I'm still hanging around Lake Somerville till I get it fixed. Hopefully soon before I deplete all the fish in the lake. Lol!!
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Staying at home is boring - 10/11/16 04:00 AM

Good times and some nice fish. Thanks for sharing. cheers
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum