Texas Fishing Forum

Any luck at Hubbard lately!?

Posted By: Whaler Ben

Any luck at Hubbard lately!? - 10/08/16 05:09 PM

Was wondering if anyone has had any luck fishing at Hubbard lately? I haven't been out in a few weeks but remember this time last year I had some pretty decent luck. Thinking about heading out there this afternoon and or tomorrow… Any advice would be much appreciated!
Posted By: SeaPro-Todd

Re: Any luck at Hubbard lately!? - 10/08/16 09:26 PM

Hubbard has been quiet. Just a few OK reports I got. Several Hubbard buddies heading down the coast. I plan to be out in the early AM since it's my 4 day weekend and I can only fish Sunday. Hope to find a few. Haven't caught a legal hybrid since April. Doh!
Posted By: CHAMPION FISH

Re: Any luck at Hubbard lately!? - 10/09/16 10:01 AM

Headed to the coast but will be back mid week and fishing Hubbard everyday.
Posted By: SeaPro-Todd

Re: Any luck at Hubbard lately!? - 10/09/16 05:38 PM

Slow this morning from 7 to 11 with LadiesMan on my boat. Great weather but the hubbard fish are just getting acclamated and difficult to find. Water temp 75 degrees. Good luck to others!
Posted By: VIP Fishing

Re: Any luck at Hubbard lately!? - 10/10/16 07:40 PM

My son and I got lucky and pulled in some beautiful hybrids Saturday and Sunday early morning. After that slowed we went LMB fishing and did pretty well also.

Hybrids were hungry for sassy shads from www.moestackleshop.com. The hybrids were caught in 3-8 FOW.
Actually Saturday morning I caught my biggest hybrid to date. 24.5". Did not weight it.
Posted By: Filletmaker

Re: Any luck at Hubbard lately!? - 10/10/16 09:09 PM

Hope the big boys show up soon for me. They sure haven't been in the old summer spots! hammer
Posted By: Whaler Ben

Re: Any luck at Hubbard lately!? - 10/15/16 02:25 PM

Thanks for the reports everyone. I did go out last Sunday and caught two legal hybrids, which was an improvement from my last couple of outing. I'll look in shallower waters too! Hopefully heading back out there today or tomorrow.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum