Texas Fishing Forum

Way to go guys - Mike and granddaughter limited on sand bass:

Posted By: BOB HOLMES GS

Way to go guys - Mike and granddaughter limited on sand bass: - 07/24/16 12:58 AM

Richland Chambers Lake Saturday July 23rd
Mike with his granddaughter Mikayla enjoy the morning fishing with me on Richland chambers this morning. We got into them pretty good a couple of times and ended up with 50 sand bass and a few bigger yellow bass.
Thanks Mike good luck to you and Mikayla.
See y’all again this Fall.
Best regards Bob

Fishing really is one of the best bonding activities between grandfather and granddaughter and enjoying a morning or afternoon on the lake is something to enjoy. So granddad take your granddaughter fishing and let’s go catch some fish on Richland Chambers Lake located about an hour’s drive from the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. Give me a call at 214-728-3310 to schedule a trip or you can visit my web site at www.texasfishingguide.net for trip information and more pictures.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Way to go guys - Mike and granddaughter limited on sand bass: - 07/24/16 02:13 AM

Good times and nice fish! Good job. cheers
Posted By: Bob Holmes

Re: Way to go guys - Mike and granddaughter limited on sand bass: - 07/24/16 08:26 AM

Thanks they tell me Mikayla is lead singer in there band I Google her on the boat she's really good. For a present she autographed me a cd
I wish them well
Posted By: Fooshman

Re: Way to go guys - Mike and granddaughter limited on sand bass: - 07/24/16 11:04 PM

thumb
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum