Texas Fishing Forum

Lavon Guided Sand Bass trips

Posted By: Dusty Dooley

Lavon Guided Sand Bass trips - 07/14/16 08:14 PM

I finally got my boat back! I have seats open tomorrow Friday. I'm full Saturday and open boat on Sunday. 75 dollars a person. Minimum 4 to book a trip max of 6. We fish a 26 ft pontoon. I furnish all tackle and bait. Call to book. 214-243-9151

Re: Lavon Guided Sand Bass trips - 07/16/16 05:33 PM

We had a very nice day on Lake Lavon today chasing Sand Bass. The little buggers wouldn't play nice and made us chase them all over the dang lake. Longest time we spent on one spot was maybe 30 minutes and boom they disappeared. We had them start hitting like crazy for 10 minutes and they would move off. Our two little guys chase and William caught all the big fish and most of the doubles. Chase got 5 or 6 doubles in a row. He was showing everyone how to do it. Sand Bass are still hot on Lavon. 75 per person, minimum or 4 max of 6, I furnish all tackle and bait. 1/2 day trip, call to book!
Posted By: flexpress

Re: Lavon Guided Sand Bass trips - 07/19/16 04:41 PM

how much in my Boat

Re: Lavon Guided Sand Bass trips - 07/19/16 08:06 PM

Sorry I cant do that with my current ins.

Re: Lavon Guided Sand Bass trips - 07/19/16 10:24 PM

Today we struggled early, a few magnums, and a bunch of dinks, we moved about 10 times till we found them. At one time we had 5 doubles on at once. Ended up with well over a hundred fish caught. A few Mags, some 10 to 11 in, and lot of unders. It was a fun filled day and my customers said they had a blast. The sandies are still moving well, if you want in on the action, call to book!!!!
Posted By: CHAMPION FISH

Re: Lavon Guided Sand Bass trips - 07/20/16 11:28 AM

I wondered if guides ever went out in other boats. That makes good sense.

Re: Lavon Guided Sand Bass trips - 07/20/16 02:22 PM

I have done it a couple times with no problem, but my new ins has a section saying it doesn't cover me in a customers boat, I guess they had a problem somewhere down the line and decided to exclude that. I have a few guys that I went on there boats several times.

Re: Lavon Guided Sand Bass trips - 07/20/16 02:24 PM

I've had a cancelation this weekend and am now open, give me a call and we will chase some sandies!!
Posted By: Poppa P

Re: Lavon Guided Sand Bass trips - 07/20/16 06:05 PM

You are looking good Dusty. I love the hat.
I got to get Austin one of those

Keep up the good work!

Re: Lavon Guided Sand Bass trips - 07/20/16 11:32 PM

Let me know when you are gonna be on lavon an I will bring you one, I had them made. I like them I have camo and black

Re: Lavon Guided Sand Bass trips - 07/25/16 12:41 AM

We had a great day on the water. Sand bass were blowing up everywhere Good thing we didn't catch anymore there was no room left in the cooler! Call to book your trip. Fishing is on fire! I have a couple guys that want to fish Friday, need a few more. I'm also open Saturday and Sunday

Re: Lavon Guided Sand Bass trips - 07/29/16 08:38 PM

I have 3 open seats on Sunday and an open boat on Saturday, sand bass are still running well call to book
Posted By: Bigbob_FTW

Re: Lavon Guided Sand Bass trips - 07/30/16 12:27 AM

I caught more sand bass at one time on that lake than anywhere else. We stopped on a little island and the bass chased the shad up on the shore. The three of us caught at least 150 fish in under 2 hours. Best time I ever had.
Posted By: SeaPro-Todd

Re: Lavon Guided Sand Bass trips - 07/30/16 01:13 AM

Fished schooled for several hrs this morning. Now is a good time to go if you like top water fun! Good seeing ya out there working hard, Dusty. Nice meeting another Texoma guide who is making a living on Lavon now.

Re: Lavon Guided Sand Bass trips - 07/30/16 10:40 AM

Thanks guys, the fishing has been very good. Lavon has been great this year

Re: Lavon Guided Sand Bass trips - 07/30/16 05:43 PM

Never found them schooling today, but still caught a load of

sand bass. White slabs and a grub, 2 at a time. It was a blast! call to book

Re: Lavon Guided Sand Bass trips - 07/31/16 09:04 PM

We got 80 sand bass today, most on Little George's. They were boiling up great for about 90 minutes, by Avalon. Call to get in on some action!!

Re: Lavon Guided Sand Bass trips - 08/08/16 10:30 PM

Still have tons of sand bass working at Lavon, call to book!!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum