Texas Fishing Forum

Family enjoyed a morning on Richland Chambers Lake catching a box full of fish.

Posted By: BOB HOLMES GS

Family enjoyed a morning on Richland Chambers Lake catching a box full of fish. - 07/13/16 12:24 AM

Richland Chambers Lake Tuesday July 12th.
Mom Laurie, Bailey, Madison, and Mason; what a wonderful family. One of the best things about guiding is you get to meet some really special people. Mom's done her job with these guys. We had a blast all morning while catching all kinds of fish. I thank we kept almost 70 fish here in July I call that a really good day.
Thanks Laurie I'll see y’all again soon.
Best regards Bob

Now you may think July or August fishing is not a great way to relax because you are outside and exposed to hot elements of summer. We will get on the lake early and off before the heat starts to build. While I fillet your catch, you can just relax and enjoy lunch in the air condition comfort of Oak Cove Café next door. Fishing offers a family a fun way to spend time together and create great memories that will last a life time. Give me a call at 214-728-3310 and let’s go catch some fish. You can visit my web site at www.texasfishingguide.net for trip information and more pictures. I have an open date on Saturday July 16th if anyone would like to go fishing.
Posted By: skeeter22

Re: Family enjoyed a morning on Richland Chambers Lake catching a box full of fish. - 07/13/16 01:31 AM

thumb
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Family enjoyed a morning on Richland Chambers Lake catching a box full of fish. - 07/13/16 04:04 AM

Great post! It just don't get any better. thumb
Posted By: Bob Holmes

Re: Family enjoyed a morning on Richland Chambers Lake catching a box full of fish. - 07/13/16 12:13 PM

Thanks guys
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum