Texas Fishing Forum

The weather is hot and windy but my customers are having a good time and even catching some fish.

Posted By: BOB HOLMES GS

The weather is hot and windy but my customers are having a good time and even catching some fish. - 07/10/16 09:43 PM

Friday July 8th
Kip and Shelley showed friends John and Meagan a really good time catching fish on Richland chambers. We started a little slow but at least the big wind had relaxed a little and allowed me to run the lake a little and we put together a pretty good box of fish.
Thanks Kip
See y’all again soon and thanks for fishing with me.
Regards Bob

Sunday July 10th
Christy Glenn Brandon and Ryan everyone caught lots of fish but many were too small to keep.
Good family fun and Ryan caught his first fish ever plus a couple of big ones. So the fish fry is going to happen.
We will try them again next spring
See y’all than.
Thanks best regards Bob

Fishing is a fun activity for friends or a family to enjoy together. The basics are easy to grasp with relatively little effort so if you would like to take some friends or your family fishing on Richland Chambers Lake located about an hour drive from the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, give me a call at 214-728-3310 and let’s schedule a trip and go catch some fish. I can accommodate any size group. You can visit my web site at www.texasfishingguide.net for trip information and more pictures.
Posted By: SeaPro-Todd

Re: The weather is hot and windy but my customers are having a good time and even catching some fish. - 07/10/16 10:15 PM

They sure look happy to me. Good reports as usual, Bob.
Posted By: Fooshman

Re: The weather is hot and windy but my customers are having a good time and even catching some fish. - 07/10/16 11:14 PM

thumb
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum