Texas Fishing Forum

Lake Livingston White Bass Report! Open Dates!

Posted By: Lake Livingston Adventures

Lake Livingston White Bass Report! Open Dates! - 06/08/16 06:39 PM

We have been catching limits of white bass daily on Lake Livingston! The fishing just doesn't get any better than it is right now. The white bass have been holding tight on the edges of drop offs anywhere from 6ft-15ft of water! There has been a good morning and evening bite on shallow flats. If you are wanting to learn your graph and how to read your side scan, right now is the time to go. Fish look great this time of year on your side imaging hanging on ledges, and when they roam the flats. If you are looking for a meat haul trip now is the time to go! Give us a call!

Open Dates: Sunday and several days next week

Give us a call: (936) 327-6930

Posted By: SeaPro-Todd

Re: Lake Livingston White Bass Report! Open Dates! - 06/08/16 11:16 PM

Man Livingston is a good lake! Crazy pics! I was very impressed with Michael's side scan ability, teaching, and catching skills too! Great guide to learn from for the Houston area anglers. FYI
Posted By: FishBeeLowMe

Re: Lake Livingston White Bass Report! Open Dates! - 06/09/16 10:29 AM

Looks like Fun! Nice work Boss!
Posted By: Chris Richardson

Re: Lake Livingston White Bass Report! Open Dates! - 06/09/16 07:48 PM

Get it Michael
Posted By: rhw

Re: Lake Livingston White Bass Report! Open Dates! - 06/10/16 01:43 PM

chris. tina and i fished this week with micheal.not only did we limit again in 2 hours he always make sure we have fun doing it. we are trying to get our mowing done where we can book with you for hybids.micheal said you are better with hummibirds than he is.lol.everyone needs to book with ya'll
Posted By: Chris Richardson

Re: Lake Livingston White Bass Report! Open Dates! - 06/10/16 04:45 PM

Is that you Bob? If so, welcome to the forum! I don't know that I'm any better than Michael with that graph but my hybrids make a much larger mark than his white bass hahaha. He has certainly set the standard on Lake Livingston. Come on up, I'd love to have y'all.
Posted By: BOMBER1

Re: Lake Livingston White Bass Report! Open Dates! - 06/10/16 11:03 PM

I just booked a trip with Michael for July. Taking myh 2 bro in laws out, one of them just turned 13 and it is his bday present and the other just finished his 4 yrs in the Marine Corps
Posted By: rhw

Re: Lake Livingston White Bass Report! Open Dates! - 06/11/16 12:45 AM

hey bomber.a trip you wont forget..he he. then come down here and fish with micheal also.get chris to take you to rc.the motor doesnt warm up and your headed back to the dock.limited.he he he.gooooood people
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum