Texas Fishing Forum

BLT --POSSUM KINGDOM Open STRIPER TOURNAMENT ON Saturday JUNE 4

Posted By: TBT

BLT --POSSUM KINGDOM Open STRIPER TOURNAMENT ON Saturday JUNE 4 - 05/30/16 03:41 PM

$200 ENTRY FOR OPEN STRIPER TOURNAMENT IN SATURDAY JUNE 4TH

CHECK www.USAFISHINGTRAILS.COM FOR MORE INFORMATION.

Trailering will be allowed. Start times will be,posted on the,early entry page of the website. Stop fishing at 1pm and be in line with the two biggest stripers per team.

See you at the lake,
BLT STAFF
Posted By: PKfishin

Re: BLT --POSSUM KINGDOM Open STRIPER TOURNAMENT ON Saturday JUNE 4 - 05/30/16 05:04 PM

Be a very interesting tourney. Looks of legal fish from 19-22 inches. Every team will limit out. However, Most of those bigger ones went down the Brazos. Catching those bigger fish will be the key to winning.
Posted By: captain steve barnes

Re: BLT --POSSUM KINGDOM Open STRIPER TOURNAMENT ON Saturday JUNE 4 - 05/30/16 06:43 PM

Wow PKfishin thats some great insight "Catching those bigger fish will be the key to winning" I have never fished tournaments but I think I may fish this one. It will probably take close to 40 LBS to win.
Posted By: CB Aggie

Re: BLT --POSSUM KINGDOM Open STRIPER TOURNAMENT ON Saturday JUNE 4 - 05/31/16 03:46 AM

Haha come on Steve lay off PKfishin. We all know what he meant. Of course finding the big fish will win the tourney but he is saying it's going to be much more difficult than usual because there are less of them
Posted By: Allfish

Re: BLT --POSSUM KINGDOM Open STRIPER TOURNAMENT ON Saturday JUNE 4 - 05/31/16 06:59 PM

Should be some big limits caught out of the Hells
Gate area. Just joking, that area will be packed with boats watching the Red Bull Cliff Diving.
Posted By: captaincam3

Re: BLT --POSSUM KINGDOM Open STRIPER TOURNAMENT ON Saturday JUNE 4 - 05/31/16 08:00 PM

Should be fun until about 10am. I like the 1pm weigh in. We'll be there.

Re: BLT --POSSUM KINGDOM Open STRIPER TOURNAMENT ON Saturday JUNE 4 - 05/31/16 10:30 PM

Steve: You may have other problems as well. When I left today, it was raining very hard. Neely Slough was muddy from the flood the day before. In addition, the BRA has two flood gates open and three floaters, so whatever mud is upstream will soon be at the dam.
Posted By: captain steve barnes

Re: BLT --POSSUM KINGDOM Open STRIPER TOURNAMENT ON Saturday JUNE 4 - 06/01/16 12:15 AM

Yea I been watching it and it don't look good. About 18,000 cfs going out and about 12,000 cfs coming in with more rain on the way.No Problems other than the threat of more stained water. Other than that PK has been easy limits and some pretty good ones mixed in.
Posted By: Chris Davis - USAFishingTrails

Re: BLT --POSSUM KINGDOM Open STRIPER TOURNAMENT ON Saturday JUNE 4 - 06/03/16 01:44 AM

We have moved the ramp to the public ramp across from Costello Island. Good luck to everyone fishing!
Posted By: captaincam3

Re: BLT --POSSUM KINGDOM Open STRIPER TOURNAMENT ON Saturday JUNE 4 - 06/03/16 09:06 PM

Going to be good!!!!!

Need some more teams

Re: BLT --POSSUM KINGDOM Open STRIPER TOURNAMENT ON Saturday JUNE 4 - 06/05/16 02:16 PM

How did the Tournament go? Who won? Any Pics?
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum