Texas Fishing Forum

WOW – Assume 5 days of fishing on Richland Chambers Lake

Posted By: BOB HOLMES GS

WOW – Assume 5 days of fishing on Richland Chambers Lake - 05/06/16 02:27 AM

Saturday April 30th
Geo and his family have been fishing with me for 20 years.
We've always caught a lot of fish and had lots of fun today was no different.
Now you have lots of fish for fish fry while you're camping and deer hunting.
Geo I'll see you in June with your buds from work.
Thanks Bob

Sunday May 1st
Long time customer and good friends Brad and his buds came down from Waxahachie to fish with me this morning.
Glad we got on fish quickly the because the wind got up and had us in the penalty box most of the morning.
Finished with 110 good sand bass and fish fry for everyone.
We will try them again this summer.
Thanks guys

Tuesday May 3rd
Local lake buds Joe and Gregg come check out the fishing this morning while fishing behind the late spring cold front made for a slow start as the day went on the fishing got better.
Enjoy those fish guys they are almost as much fun to eat as they are to catch.
I'll see yall again soon
Best regards Bob

Wednesday May 4th
Good buddy and long time catfish guide on cedar creek Jackie Kennedy brought Doug a good customer of his to fish today and to get Doug acquainted to Richland chambers.
If you don't know Jackie he is a hoot to fish with you put him and Doug together plus catching fish we had a blast.
I thank I will be seeing them again really soon.
Thanks guys

Thursday May 5th
It's always a great day when Ray and the Ashford family comes down.
We probably caught 300 fish today and kept a 100. With every fish coming over the rail came another fish story and I never got tired of hearing them.
Happy birthday Carl and see yell again soon
Best regards Bob

Richland Chambers Lake is the place to be if you want to catch fish. The lake is producing quality sand bass and in most trips nonstop action till you limit out. If you would like to have some fun with some of your buddies or your family give me a call at 214-728-3310 and let’s go catch some fish. You can visit my web site at www.texasfishingguide.net for trip information and more pictures.
Posted By: DrWhiplash

Re: WOW – Assume 5 days of fishing on Richland Chambers Lake - 05/06/16 03:44 AM

Great stuff cheers
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: WOW – Assume 5 days of fishing on Richland Chambers Lake - 05/06/16 01:46 PM

Solid post. Thanks for sharing. cheers
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum