Texas Fishing Forum

Joe pool military trip

Posted By: BUBBAJ 115

Joe pool military trip - 04/28/16 03:13 AM

Had a group of guys from the Grand Prairie Armed Forces Base on a trip this afternoon. First off I would like to thank them for their service, it is greatly appreciated. They put a five man limit in the box in 2 1/2 hours. Smiles all around. If you fish Joe Pool then you often see chinooks flying over the lake, well these are the men above you.
Posted By: bowhunter247

Re: Joe pool military trip - 04/28/16 11:35 AM

Just wanted to say thanks again, we really had a blast. It was more of a catchin trip than fishing. The action was continuous and fast.

If you want to catch some fish, or learn the lake, JP Guide Service is the way to go.

Thanks again,
SSG Ranjel
Posted By: RODS454

Re: Joe pool military trip - 04/28/16 12:07 PM

That is FREAKING AWESOME!
I want to also Thank them for their service! GREAT JOB guys.
Posted By: ToadThrower

Re: Joe pool military trip - 04/28/16 01:29 PM

Great catch...I always wondered where those Chinooks came from on Pool...When my grandson is fishing with me he loves to see them flying around the lake...I always tell him that they only come out when he is on the lake...His other grandpa (deceased) was a Helicopter Pilot in Vietnam (Purple Heart)...so he appreciates the Heroes these pilots can be...Thanks for your service and look close when you are above and you will see him saluting you...So did they already know all your spots from their flyovers? Glad everyone had a great time on Pool..
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum