Texas Fishing Forum

Family had loads of fun catching sand bass and a few catfish on Richland Chambers Lake

Posted By: BOB HOLMES GS

Family had loads of fun catching sand bass and a few catfish on Richland Chambers Lake - 04/13/16 05:46 PM

Tuesday morning April 12th on RC

I had the pleasure of taking the Isabell family fishing today.
I thank I enjoyed it as much as they did.
Just to watch this family interact was a pleasure.
Not to mention the girls enthusiasm about everything fishing.
They're coming up right!
Henry I'll see you and the boy's again pretty quick.
I hope all of you will enjoy the crawfish supper; I was sure getting hungry while you were planning it.
THANKS for fishing with me today, hope to see you again for another trip.

Family fishing together is lots of fun so bring the whole family and come go with me on a fishing trip on Richland Chambers Lake, a place and trip apart from the world with its frantic pace. Enjoy Gods great outdoors with a beautiful sunrise, cool air in your face and the enjoyment of catching fish. An unforgettable fishing trip is just a phone call away so give me a call at 214-728-3310 and let's do some fishing. You can visit my web site at www.texasfishingguide.net <http://www.texasfishingguide.net/> for trip information and more pictures.
Posted By: SeaPro-Todd

Re: Family had loads of fun catching sand bass and a few catfish on Richland Chambers Lake - 04/14/16 01:31 AM

Great pics and report, Bob. My boss will retire at the end of the month and RC will be the place for him.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Family had loads of fun catching sand bass and a few catfish on Richland Chambers Lake - 04/14/16 04:32 AM

coolphotos Good times. It just don't get any better! cheers

Side Note: Life time MEMORIES! fish
Posted By: Fooshman

Re: Family had loads of fun catching sand bass and a few catfish on Richland Chambers Lake - 04/14/16 04:12 PM

thumb
Posted By: DanD14

Re: Family had loads of fun catching sand bass and a few catfish on Richland Chambers Lake - 04/15/16 02:20 AM

Nice post, Bob! Glad you put them on the sandies.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum