Texas Fishing Forum

Friday April 8th on Richland Chambers Lake -These boys kept a tight line, crossed a lot of eyes and reeled them in today.

Posted By: BOB HOLMES GS

Friday April 8th on Richland Chambers Lake -These boys kept a tight line, crossed a lot of eyes and reeled them in today. - 04/09/16 04:02 PM

Jeff Driskel with Buba and Woody hit the jackpot this morning with limits of nice sand bass and a few catfish to make it a assume fishing trip. Tough north wind but these boys did well.

Old Woody one of my favorite people and maybe my best fisherman. Woody doesn’t miss!!!

Where can you have more fun with your buddies than on Richland Chambers Lake catching big sand bass? No, RC is the place to be!!! Give me a call at 214-728-3310 and let’s go catch some fish. You can visit my web site at www.texasfishingguide.net for more pictures and trip information.
Posted By: Luke57

Re: Friday April 8th on Richland Chambers Lake -These boys kept a tight line, crossed a lot of eyes and reeled them in today. - 04/09/16 05:17 PM

Nice job
Posted By: CypertJ

Re: Friday April 8th on Richland Chambers Lake -These boys kept a tight line, crossed a lot of eyes and reeled them in today. - 04/09/16 07:33 PM

Forget the fishing, I just want a pair of those cutoff overalls!!!

Great job!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum