Texas Fishing Forum

Twok Saturday.

Posted By: Rockwall Roy

Twok Saturday. - 03/27/16 07:32 PM

Hit Twok with Leadslinger yesterday. Started out slow and we picked up a few here and there. Then we finally went to the spot we talked about going to 3 hours. Lol. We hammered the fish for a solid few hours. Our hands were so cut up we didn't know if that was fish blood or ours. Here are a few pictures. If I didn't just renew my slip at Hubbard I would pack up and make the move.

upload the pics later. Doesn't like the photo format.
Posted By: Lead slinger

Re: Twok Saturday. - 03/27/16 07:53 PM

What great day it was. Roy was tearing them up and Matt was picking up one here in there. Seemed as if I was just a long for the ride .Finaly we hit the spot and it was game on for all of us !! FYI the GW is out on the waters so be sure to keep legal and safe.Nice to have Roy and buddy Matt with me hope we can do again soon.
Posted By: CHAMPION FISH

Re: Twok Saturday. - 03/27/16 08:13 PM

Great job Roy and crew. I can't wait to see the pics. I have been trying to get over to Tawakoni for 3 weeks. I am either working or the wind is blowing 40mph.
Posted By: DrWhiplash

Re: Twok Saturday. - 03/27/16 10:44 PM

Great job guys .. Wish we could've been out there!! Soon we will

Re: Twok Saturday. - 03/27/16 10:48 PM

We should grab the crew and a few boat and grab a couple cabins at shoestring.
Posted By: DrWhiplash

Re: Twok Saturday. - 03/27/16 10:56 PM

Game on!

Re: Twok Saturday. - 03/27/16 10:56 PM

Come on. Ask momma to let you come play with your friends.
Posted By: SeaPro-Todd

Re: Twok Saturday. - 03/27/16 11:14 PM

So it's a 3 hrs boat ride to the game on spot. Nice! Congrats, Roy!

Re: Twok Saturday. - 03/27/16 11:36 PM

Yes sir Todd I had a spot but Roy had made a phone call so we headed to his place first. On the way to my place we came across a few boat pulling fish so we hung out for a little before going through with the plan . It was fun times for sure
Posted By: Double Dee

Re: Twok Saturday. - 03/28/16 12:02 AM

Nice job Roy! Great to see everyone catching fish again and thanks for sharing pics with everyone.

Re: Twok Saturday. - 03/28/16 12:28 AM

Next time we are going to Russell's spots first. Hope that saves 3 hours but the maple pancake syrup we had for breakfast made it all much better.
Posted By: Capt. Michael Littlejohn

Re: Twok Saturday. - 03/28/16 04:53 AM

Originally Posted By: Lead slinger
Yes sir Todd I had a spot but Roy had made a phone call so we headed to his place first. On the way to my place we came across a few boat pulling fish so we hung out for a little before going through with the plan . It was fun times for sure

I think we might have been the boats that were catching some fish in between ur spots...I recognize ur boat. Would have been around 10:30am or so...

Re: Twok Saturday. - 03/28/16 12:50 PM

That was us hope we didn't get to close to you and your group. If so I'm going to put the blame on Roy he was running the TM. stir Me and a group of my buddies did a trip with you few years back and the spot is one that you took us to I always check it . Good seeing you out there hope to see you again soon
Posted By: Capt. Michael Littlejohn

Re: Twok Saturday. - 03/28/16 01:05 PM

Naw, y'all were good. thumb

Re: Twok Saturday. - 03/28/16 03:57 PM

I am just messing with ya Russel. Rockwall Roy is a good dude. After a few beers.

FYI, Roy has been graciously helping our fishing buddy, guide friend Doug Sassyman in his time of needs. Doug's liver is shot and he's been in and out of the hospital. Don't know how much time is left for Doug. No new liver. Please pray for our fellow angler Doug.

Sorry I didn't ask permission to post this. But I can apologize later. Time is short.
Posted By: Sadisdix

Re: Twok Saturday. - 03/29/16 03:49 PM

Awesome news, I'm about to have a break from school again. I hope to get out this weekend (if it's not too windy) and catch some fishies! banana
Posted By: Filletmaker

Re: Twok Saturday. - 03/29/16 07:58 PM

Way to go Guys nice to hear Twok fishing was good.
Posted By: Dennis Christian

Re: Twok Saturday. - 03/30/16 01:22 PM

Beautiful bunch of fish! If you Hubbard and Tawakoni guys look to have a vacant spot in your boat, give me a call - I'd like to come fish with y'all some now that I have the freedom of a single man.

Re: Twok Saturday. - 03/30/16 08:01 PM

Originally Posted By: Dennis Christian
...now that I have the freedom of a single man.
Single and available statuses on your FB, DC? I know some hot ladies grin

JK. PM Leanahorse, DC. I wanna fish twok bad but been too busy.
Posted By: Dennis Christian

Re: Twok Saturday. - 03/30/16 08:31 PM

Todd, still too soon to consider that yet. Maybe in a few more months.

Re: Twok Saturday. - 03/30/16 11:39 PM

Originally Posted By: Dennis Christian
Beautiful bunch of fish! If you Hubbard and Tawakoni guys look to have a vacant spot in your boat, give me a call - I'd like to come fish with y'all some now that I have the freedom of a single man.

PM me. You can fish with me anytime Dennis. Usually go every Saturday. Shoot me a PM.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum