Texas Fishing Forum

White bass run-----Humdingers

Posted By: Minnerdunker

White bass run-----Humdingers - 03/04/16 06:48 PM

Get ya some Humdingers now for the white bass action.

Free shipping!
Posted By: T- Gil

Re: White bass run-----Humdingers - 03/05/16 09:41 PM

Hey Minnerdunker, get those things sellin'!
Posted By: Minnerdunker

Re: White bass run-----Humdingers - 03/06/16 12:13 AM

Hi T-Gil,

After twelve years, still turning them out. Just stocked Karlens Tackle in Del Rio on Amastid.

You still loading the boat or are you like me and don't get to go as much as I would like?
Posted By: Allfish

Re: White bass run-----Humdingers - 03/06/16 12:27 AM

Customer testimonial - was out at PK yesterday. Found the sandies and stripers wanted a tail spinner bounced down the side of a hump. Nothing else would work! Had three Humdingers in the tackle box. Lost the first one inside a nice striper. That sucker inhaled the Humdinger and rather than take time to dig it out I cut my line and tied on another one.

Lost the 2nd bait to a tree. I set the hook on that tree like I meant business. You know how you get jumpy when you are getting bit every cast.

Bait number 3 lasted me until I had to go home. I left the fish biting. Recovered the first bait when I fileted the striper. Now I have two and will purchase more. The sandies were slabs; males almost as big as the females. Females eggs were loose and ready to go. It's ON!
Posted By: T- Gil

Re: White bass run-----Humdingers - 03/06/16 12:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Minnerdunker
Hi T-Gil,
You still loading the boat or are you like me and don't get to go as much as I would like?

Haven't fished with any regularity in years! It's been so long since I've been, I'm a little worried I may have forgotten how it's done. I'm sitting, waiting on the sun to come up now. I thought I'd give 'em a quick try before the Sunday meetin'!
Congrats on continued business growth! Humdingers have definitely put more fish in the boat, for me, than any other artificial I've ever tried!
Tight lines!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum