Texas Fishing Forum

Slab Spoon Season

Posted By: FishBeeLowMe

Slab Spoon Season - 02/09/16 11:12 PM

Giving our slab spoons a facelift. These will be ready and up on the site by Monday! Enjoy your Slab Spoon catchN this spring, summer, and fall!

GODFATHER SLAB SPOONS

Posted By: Joe Slab

Re: Slab Spoon Season - 02/09/16 11:42 PM

Awesome looking slabs. Im going to need another tackle box if you keep this up. thumb
Posted By: Ledeez

Re: Slab Spoon Season - 02/09/16 11:56 PM

Good looking slabs! They look very tasty!
Posted By: smileycntfish

Re: Slab Spoon Season - 02/10/16 02:02 AM

Those look great!
Posted By: TCK73

Re: Slab Spoon Season - 02/10/16 02:10 AM

Those things are tough. My son made a bad cast and smacked one on the gunnel of the boat. It sounded like a shotgun and I figured there would be a hole in it but there wasn't. The slab was bent about 45 degrees and I like to have never got it to bend back out. The new crook in it gives it a unique action, maybe the fish will like it.
Posted By: Dawg gone fishin

Re: Slab Spoon Season - 02/10/16 09:38 PM

SlaB laB at work again! Now if we could only get the Duck on the water more!

Re: Slab Spoon Season - 02/11/16 02:38 AM

Thanks guys, here are the other new decals! The BH Special sure is a good slab, and the decals really trick them up nice! The fiesta decals have been a work in progress, but think they will do the job!

Factory Direct Slab Spoons

Posted By: Rockwall Roy

Re: Slab Spoon Season - 02/11/16 04:38 AM

Nice work mike.

Re: Slab Spoon Season - 02/11/16 12:18 PM

They are just stickers, Pb, and hooks! It was time to dress them up a bit! It's funny, lots of guides come by the shop and say? "Just paint them chartreuse and put a good hook on them" It's not about selling lures that catch fish, it's about selling lures that catch the anglers eye!

Re: Slab Spoon Season - 02/12/16 12:58 AM

Get ready to say good-bye to wire keepers and hello to GooGlue Keepers and GlowGoo eyes!

© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum