Texas Fishing Forum

Hubbard

Posted By: SeaHunter27

Hubbard - 02/04/16 02:35 AM

Thinking about going out to Hubbard Friday or Saturday. What's happnin? Haven't been out in awhile!!
Posted By: GulfCoastReelist

Re: Hubbard - 02/05/16 04:23 AM

Was out there last Wednesday and the fish were on the move. We got on the water at 1030 and fished till sundown. We marked fish all day long, and i mean a lot stacked up but as soon as we got over them they'd move . We were using small white slabs with a small jig kicker. Didn't get a bite until 430 then they turned on wasn't fast and furious but it was slow steady. they would come in waves. Ended the day with 16 magnum sand bass. All caught in main lake in 30 FOW. hope this helps
Posted By: Dipson

Re: Hubbard - 02/05/16 05:33 AM

Was out there saturday from 3 to 530, spent an hour around red barn cove. Didn't mark or catch anything, moved a good bit and finally found them in 35' fow, ended with 15 magnum sandies.
Posted By: CHAMPION FISH

Re: Hubbard - 02/05/16 01:51 PM

Hubbard has been hit or miss all winter. The fish have just not got on a good winter pattern. It can be frustrating.
Posted By: SeaHunter27

Re: Hubbard - 02/05/16 04:22 PM

Thanks. Looks like I will start around the red barn area and go from there..
Posted By: MJHartman

Re: Hubbard - 02/05/16 04:39 PM

The fish I have found the last two times out have wanted Small baits FYI. I used flukes in tandem ,white ice,and a smaller bait on a drop shot clip from Moe's the fish have been scatterd for me the wind being up has not helped to stay on them.Last Sunday we found the Hybrids My family, and a good friend stayed hooked up on four rods for a good 30 min. Of non stop hybrid action with some big sandbass mixed in with them.
Posted By: Kayak-Hooligan

Re: Hubbard - 02/06/16 12:14 AM

Nice mess of fish thumb
Posted By: Ledeez

Re: Hubbard - 02/06/16 02:17 AM

Yep!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum