Texas Fishing Forum

Help Lochness Monster scaring away all my fish

Posted By: Duma

Help Lochness Monster scaring away all my fish - 01/30/16 03:10 PM

Guys I've been getting into some good fish in the past but every time I do after a while these BIG thing show up and all the fish leave the area or completely stop feeding. Looking at the pick can some one tell me what it is or have you experience anything like it ??? As you can see there are also a few underneath the Big ones. These things always come in packs. never they show up alone. I try dropping live bait,slabs,flukes in front of there face but no taker. I'm desperate and thinking of buying an under water camera and see if I get lucky and see what it is that is scaring all my fish away.

Posted By: jbobo

Re: Help Lochness Monster scaring away all my fish - 01/30/16 03:14 PM

maybe a big catfish, coming in to feed on the stragglers? eeks

Re: Help Lochness Monster scaring away all my fish - 01/30/16 03:23 PM

Yeah I thought the same too,but it will not take live bait or cut bait. I'm so desperate that I'm thinking of taking scuba class and see what it is that is scaring the fish away. It happens every timessss. Many time I will have a nice school like pics below and within a five or ten minutes them Big thing show up the big school disappear fast. All that left is those Big thing and a white blank screen.

Posted By: I love fishing

Re: Help Lochness Monster scaring away all my fish - 01/30/16 03:28 PM

Possible alligator gar. My opinion
Posted By: Uncle Zeek

Re: Help Lochness Monster scaring away all my fish - 01/30/16 11:14 PM

Seeing as how you're in Houston, might it be a gator?
Posted By: sandbasscamp

Re: Help Lochness Monster scaring away all my fish - 01/31/16 12:12 AM

You thumping? If so quit with a screen like the 2nd one. Wow, that's a mess.
Posted By: Aquiles

Re: Help Lochness Monster scaring away all my fish - 02/01/16 05:08 AM

Lol if its a gator scuba diving is definitely not a good ideal lol!
Posted By: TarponFly

Re: Help Lochness Monster scaring away all my fish - 02/01/16 12:48 PM

I see three fish in your Loch Ness monster. There's a possible fourth. For them to be bunched up like that and moving to the points, 20 bucks says their largemouth bass.

Re: Help Lochness Monster scaring away all my fish - 02/01/16 01:55 PM

Tarpon fly but those arches are three to four times larger and thicker than all them hybrids arches. Water temp too cold to be alligators. I'm really thinking alligator gars.
Posted By: Chris Richardson

Re: Help Lochness Monster scaring away all my fish - 02/01/16 05:59 PM

I don't know about that monster Bruce, but the second pic looks like some awesome abstract art. I'd hang that on the wall!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum