Texas Fishing Forum

River Ridge on Sabine

Posted By: white basser

River Ridge on Sabine - 12/22/15 09:48 PM

We will be opening the gate January 1, 2016 for our upcoming Sand Bass season. Water is everywhere. Launching at the high water ramp. Have not been out looking for whites yet. Hopefully the water will start to go down in a week or so. Has been a crazy fall. Can't get to our hog stands. They are under water. Hopefully feeders are ok. Pigs wil be back as soon as water comes down. Had an awesome year for acorns, the best in many years. Was excited for duck hunting but that isn't good either because of too much water. Looking forward to having a great white bass season. Tom had a catch and release nice white on his drop line this week so they are here. They are just everywhere. Water is really swift. Should peak Friday. Gates are open at Toledo Bend finally. Call to reserve a fishing trip or cabin. Merry Christmas to everyone from Tom and Jane at River Ridge. www.riverridgetx.com
Posted By: jsinn01

Re: River Ridge on Sabine - 12/22/15 10:24 PM

Thanks, Jane.

Looking forward to another great trip this year. Hopefully we don't get rain/flooded out like in 2015.

Jarred
Posted By: Windbreaker

Re: River Ridge on Sabine - 12/23/15 04:28 AM

Jane,

I was actually planning my first trip to River Ridge. Any tips?
Posted By: psycho0819

Re: River Ridge on Sabine - 12/23/15 05:29 AM

I already booked my cabin. I look forward to it every year. Hope that water goes down 😬
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum