Texas Fishing Forum

Palestine was on...

Posted By: stevefromtyler

Palestine was on... - 11/01/15 05:58 AM

Went for multi species trip...found sandies schooling midlake on a flat...then the big girls showed up...had a 30 minute run on 18 to 22 inchers and then gone...went to pick up buddy at ramp and we found good bass on topwater and I got a 7 on a magic, then we ran around when that played out and found them between Cumberland and eagles bluff blowing shad out of water...lasted 15 minutes and it was getting dark...first schoolers I have had in a long time...
Posted By: ATM97

Re: Palestine was on... - 11/01/15 12:37 PM

Great to hear about the top water bite. Doesn't get much better than that. I figured it was about time for you to get on them Steve
Posted By: Fishing Frank

Re: Palestine was on... - 11/01/15 04:55 PM

Hey Steve how are you. I will finally get Dr Burkhead to fix my shoulder this year.Thanks for the referral.
Posted By: stevefromtyler

Re: Palestine was on... - 11/02/15 03:47 AM

Yep, I cant leave the green fish, but I aint ashamed to mix it up a bit...Frank...I let another guy repair mine 3 years ago tomorrow..He did great job...Burkhead had quit doing most of the surgeries, and I had a lead on Wupperman, a cocky son of gun that told me he'd fix me up good with orthoscopic...he fixed one I had done 2 years prior and it came unglued...so far so good...just don't overdo it and obey the rules...you will regain your strength, but remember, your muscles will be able to lift beyond your tendon strength, and the only sign its going is it goes...Good luck...
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum