Texas Fishing Forum

Tawakoni??

Posted By: CenTexan

Tawakoni?? - 09/26/15 09:21 PM

How goes it there? Not many reports lately. Good fishing? Bad fishing? No fishing?
Posted By: lenahorse

Re: Tawakoni?? - 09/26/15 10:40 PM

Great

Re: Tawakoni?? - 09/27/15 12:20 AM

Good to hear. Just rolled into Terrell for the night. Be out there bright and early in the a.m.
Posted By: I love fishing

Re: Tawakoni?? - 09/27/15 03:37 AM

Went today. It was tough. 2 crappies, 2 sandies, and 2 cats. Nice weather but it was no good. Saw lots of boats but not very many catching. Not sure what happened. Went to finger point and there were multiple boats trolling. Checked Sun Point, nada. Checked usual spots nada. Checked humps at the dam north of it. Nada. Sporadic schooling and fish were scattered. It will be awhile before I head back there. Last few trips for me were disappointed results. Perhaps bad timing. Good luck to you.
Posted By: flexpress

Re: Tawakoni?? - 09/28/15 07:50 PM

wish I was going been stuck in house lol
Posted By: SNAKEBIT

Re: Tawakoni?? - 09/28/15 08:27 PM

Originally Posted By: CenTexan
Good to hear. Just rolled into Terrell for the night. Be out there bright and early in the a.m.

we saw you guys at the dam yesterday morning/afternoon.
we were in the white Triton bassboat.
we left the damn and hit one of our spots down the lake close to Anchor Marina.
fish at the dam were small.
we ended up with a couple 19 inch hybrids and a mess of slab sandies.
threw back a bunch of 12 -13 inchers.

Posted By: Ledeez

Re: Tawakoni?? - 09/28/15 11:59 PM

Nice mess!

Re: Tawakoni?? - 09/29/15 05:11 AM

Yep, saw you guys when the fish were surfacing for a bit along the rocks. We found Hybrid just out behind you in 16 fow. They started surfacing for a few minutes right after you left. We caught them on side scan and we caught several big uns in about a 45 minute span. It was a good day. They were still biting when we left. We were going to leave but kept marking fish everywhere we stopped. Hard to leave a good bite when you drive two hours to fish.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum