Texas Fishing Forum

Good times on Lake Whitney! Don't go if you have a weak heart!

Posted By: HighTech Redneck

Good times on Lake Whitney! Don't go if you have a weak heart! - 09/17/15 06:59 PM

Been catching fish on Whitney and having a great time doing it. Top Water and jigs have been producing a lot of fish and the occasional big fish. Like I said, Don't go if you have a weak heart. If you've never experienced a big striper blowing up on a top water bait right at the boat right at your feet, well you don't know what you've been missing. Business has slowed due to back to school, dove season and hunters spending weekends getting ready for bow season. Give me a shout if you want to come get in on some of this action, I have some openings available.

Don't miss out on this bite! Come get ya some. 817-822-5539
God Bless ya and hope some day soon to,
"SEE ya on the Water!"
Posted By: jbobo

Re: Good times on Lake Whitney! Don't go if you have a weak heart! - 09/18/15 12:27 AM

Nice fish! Gonna have to get down there an help you catch them all.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Good times on Lake Whitney! Don't go if you have a weak heart! - 09/18/15 03:03 AM

Nice fish. Good job. cheers
Posted By: txmark1959

Re: Good times on Lake Whitney! Don't go if you have a weak heart! - 09/18/15 01:20 PM

good job !
Posted By: Whiskey Bob

Re: Good times on Lake Whitney! Don't go if you have a weak heart! - 09/19/15 06:56 AM

thumb clap thumb clap
Posted By: lukedawg40

Re: Good times on Lake Whitney! Don't go if you have a weak heart! - 09/19/15 08:24 PM

banana
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum