Texas Fishing Forum

LAKE TAWAKONI - September - Party Boat Time!

Posted By: Lakeguide

LAKE TAWAKONI - September - Party Boat Time! - 08/30/15 02:31 PM

Well guys its been a while. September is upon us and this is the only time of year I get a little slow. The fishing has been really good. The lake is full and we haven't had too terribly much hot weather, so Im going to offer up a special and keep fishing! I've got a lot of Tuesdays and Thursdays open this month so this week I'll start a Tuesday and a Thursday PARTY Boat! Its a simple deal. First 4 guys that call me get on the boat for $75 a person. This is the only time of year I can offer a special. We fish from 6:45am till 11:30, I provide all the gear, clean all the fish and split the catch evenly, and all you need is a license and drinks. We meet at Holiday Marina on HWY 47, 8 miles North of Wills Point.

Let me know if those days don't work for you. Next week we might do this on different days of the week. If you have a party of 4, I can do it on about any Monday through Thursday.

Call or text 214-415-0166 and lets go get 'em!

Recent pics from the last couple weeks:

Yesterday

Posted By: CHAMPION FISH

Re: LAKE TAWAKONI - September - Party Boat Time! - 08/30/15 02:53 PM

This is a great deal!! Matt is on some awesome fish right now. Just because school has started doesn't mean the fish aren't biting. $75.00 a head, that is not much more than the gas you would run in your own boat struggling to look for fish. Give Matt a call.
Posted By: Farmer44

Re: LAKE TAWAKONI - September - Party Boat Time! - 08/31/15 01:54 AM

Matt is the man. I am signed up for Thurs. Looking forward to a for a good day.
Posted By: SeaPro-Todd

Re: LAKE TAWAKONI - September - Party Boat Time! - 08/31/15 02:41 AM

Already committed to Twok with LadiesMan and Whip for Thursday. Otherwise, I would jump on this pardy boat in heart beat. Haven't Twok in 15 months. Been busy. I sure miss Twok!
Posted By: Anchorman

Re: LAKE TAWAKONI - September - Party Boat Time! - 08/31/15 03:03 AM

Sounds like good times. I've been wanting to take my 74 year old dad out but haven't had time. He hasn't fished in probably 12-15 years.

How long do you think they will be schooling like that on the surface? That looks like too much fun.
Posted By: don the angler

Re: LAKE TAWAKONI - September - Party Boat Time! - 08/31/15 11:13 AM

Good luck Matt! I may give you a call when I get the $75 saved up.
Posted By: Brocephus

Re: LAKE TAWAKONI - September - Party Boat Time! - 08/31/15 08:21 PM

that photo of the schooling fish is epic! Makes me wish I would have gone to Twok Sunday instead of Lavon chasing dinks!
Posted By: Lakeguide

Re: LAKE TAWAKONI - September - Party Boat Time! - 09/03/15 12:18 AM

They are still schooling pretty good early. No real hot weather in the forecast and the water temp is still lower than normal. It's a guessing game, but they should keep it up. Later in the morning they stack up deep and big fish have been easy.
Posted By: Gonzo89

Re: LAKE TAWAKONI - September - Party Boat Time! - 09/09/15 02:33 PM

One of my friends, my girlfriend and I went out with Matt yesterday and had a blast. Once we got on the sandies we limited out in just over an hour. Matt found some birds working and we hit some awesom top water action and were pulling them in two at a time! After that we searched around for a little bit and found some hybrids. We caught 11 keepers and quite a few more undersized ones with a few whites in the mix. We all had a great time and came home with a ton of fish! I would definitely recommend Matt to anybody looking to go out and have a good time snagging some fish
Posted By: Gonzo89

Re: LAKE TAWAKONI - September - Party Boat Time! - 09/09/15 02:35 PM

Posted By: LipRip

Re: LAKE TAWAKONI - September - Party Boat Time! - 09/09/15 07:35 PM

Nice! thumb
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum