Texas Fishing Forum

Bridgeport Sanbass

Posted By: skeetpiece

Bridgeport Sanbass - 08/22/15 06:20 PM

Any action going on in the morning for sandies
Posted By: TCK73

Re: Bridgeport Sanbass - 08/22/15 11:13 PM

It's pretty much hit and miss. I took my son out there this morning and didn't get into them. I looked over about 6 or so places I have had luck before. We caught two undersized hybrids, a nice crappie and a eater size blue cat all on threadfins. I got a few bites on an inline spinner and failed to get the hook set. Unfortunately we had to leave early, about 11:30 or so to get back home for a birthday party. I have had days exactly like this since the lake came up, and days that we filled the boat. We did have good entertainment watching a small bass boat try to haul azz across the rollers the wind brought in. I think I saw his prop twice before he shut down and started again.

I am very much an amateur, so you can take this with a grain of salt BTW.
Posted By: skeetpiece

Re: Bridgeport Sanbass - 08/22/15 11:23 PM

-0-4 thanks. I may go tomorrow
Posted By: jbobo

Re: Bridgeport Sanbass - 08/23/15 01:34 AM

Water is stained this week. TRWD is releasing water down stream. Sand bass and hybrids were very slow today. Good luck!
Posted By: TCK73

Re: Bridgeport Sanbass - 08/23/15 01:45 AM

Originally Posted By: jbobo
Water is stained this week. TRWD is releasing water down stream. Sand bass and hybrids were very slow today. Good luck!

Question Bobo, I noticed the green lights on your boat this morning, what kind are they, and where can they be purchased? They looked real good from my perspective.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum