Texas Fishing Forum

Friday & Saturday on Richland Chambers Lake – Lots of nice sand bass in the ice chest plus a catfish and a hybrid:

Posted By: BOB HOLMES GS

Friday & Saturday on Richland Chambers Lake – Lots of nice sand bass in the ice chest plus a catfish and a hybrid: - 08/16/15 01:55 AM

Friday August 14th
Another good day with the Long family.
These guys hung with me on a tough day fishing today. Second day behind the little norther just made things difficult but we ended with a good box of fish and a big hybrid to boot!!
Good luck heading off to boot camp Clayton and maybe we will see you around Christmas.
Thanks for fishing with me.
Best regards bob

Saturday August 15th
Good customer's David, Josh, Herb, Andy and don't forget little Will who really caught most the fish and insisted on reeling in the big catfish by himself.
It was great happy birthday Josh and thanks David, always nice to see yall.
Best regards Bob

Fishing - Interested in taking up the sport yourself? So you're ready to tangle with a Richland Chambers hybrid striper or the hard fighting sand bass and then feast on a fresh catch. Luckily, it's easier to start fishing than you may think.
Why not give you me a call at 214-728-3310 and let's do some fishing. You can visit my web site at www.texasfishingguide.net for trip information and more pictures.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Friday & Saturday on Richland Chambers Lake – Lots of nice sand bass in the ice chest plus a catfish and a hybrid: - 08/16/15 01:37 PM

coolphotos Awesome post. Thanks for sharing. cheers
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum