Texas Fishing Forum

Texoma/ Tawakoni report

Posted By: Jay Fuller Guide service

Texoma/ Tawakoni report - 08/08/15 11:44 PM

Ok so here's my first attempt at posting a report.
Had a couple trips on Texoma last week. Water is falling fast and clearing up nicely .. The prediction from the COE is that is will be at normal pool by the end of August
Fishing is getting better but still not great. One day we'll get a decent box of fish and the next we'll get our rear end handed to us.
The fish we are catching are really nice ones averaging in the 8-13 lb range. Just not the numbers ide like to see yet. It won't be long and things will be back to normal

For the last 6 weeks I've been spending a good deal of time with JD Lyle on lake Tawakoni. I've been able to redirect a lot of my trips there and we have been wearing out the hybrids and stripers. Tawakoni is an awesome lake and I've Been having a lot of fun fishing my trips there..it has been very consistent for big hybrids and stripers every trip. We've been catching 30-60 + fish per day everyday!!
JD Lyle and I both have some trips scheduled at Tawakoni this week and will be staying all week through next weekend. We both do have a few open days during this time so if anyone would like fish on Tawak shoot either me or JD a message.
I'm running a back to school special on trips so call and ask
I'll try to figure out how to post some pics here I'm a few minutes
Posted By: kodys'papa

Re: Texoma/ Tawakoni report - 08/09/15 02:49 PM

welcome
Posted By: FishBeeLowMe

Re: Texoma/ Tawakoni report - 08/11/15 12:45 AM

Good report! Glad u r catching
Posted By: CHAMPION FISH

Re: Texoma/ Tawakoni report - 08/11/15 01:45 AM

Great report Jay.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum