Texas Fishing Forum

WOW -- Two Great day of fishing on Richland Chambers Lake

Posted By: BOB HOLMES GS

WOW -- Two Great day of fishing on Richland Chambers Lake - 08/08/15 02:34 AM

Blair and coach fishing Thursday morning August 6, 2015
It was kind of tough fishing today. Really windy just really made it hard to get around but we had a good bite early and a good bite late so plenty of fish for everyone.
See y’all again really soon!
Thanks Blair

Friday August 7, 2015
Mike and daughter Ashley spent some special time together; catching lots of fish, laughing and cutting up all morning long.
Thanks Mike maybe I'll see you again in the spring time.

People go fishing because it’s not just about eating the fish. It’s about the fun and the adrenaline rush you get when a big one snatches your line. Also it’s very relaxing and mind refreshing. You will always remember the fish you've caught, the big one that put up a heck of a fight but got away and every story or tail you heard while you fished. It's about the memories...... Let's create some of these memories. Why not give you me a call at 214-728-3310 and let's do some fishing. You can visit my web site at www.texasfishingguide.net for trip information and more pictures.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: WOW -- Two Great day of fishing on Richland Chambers Lake - 08/08/15 02:52 AM

Awesome post! Thanks for sharing. thumb
Posted By: Billit

Re: WOW -- Two Great day of fishing on Richland Chambers Lake - 08/10/15 08:40 PM

Looking to head down to rc this coming Friday. Have the sandies been on any pattern and what areas are the best. Thanks for any help
Posted By: BOB HOLMES GS

Re: WOW -- Two Great day of fishing on Richland Chambers Lake - 08/11/15 11:12 PM

Catch me at the oak cove boat ramp and maybe I can give you a little help
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum