Texas Fishing Forum

EM is looking clear

Posted By: 79scooter

EM is looking clear - 07/22/15 02:17 AM

Just took the kid to feed the ducks, and water is as clear as I have ever seen it. Gonna have to try and get out soon.
Posted By: bigtexnick

Re: EM is looking clear - 07/22/15 04:26 PM

Nice. Thanks for the update. I need to get back out soon, too. Maybe the heat will die off for once and give us a cloudy, cool day.
Posted By: LipRip

Re: EM is looking clear - 07/22/15 04:28 PM

That's good news. It has been clearing a little bit week by week.Just waiting on my mounting bracket for the new I pilot and I will be checking it out myself!
Posted By: 79scooter

Re: EM is looking clear - 07/22/15 07:20 PM

cant wait to hear some reports. I am going to try to goet out next Wednesday.
Posted By: SWH

Re: EM is looking clear - 07/23/15 12:42 PM

Went out Tuesday for a blackbass/sandbass trip. Water had about three feet of visibility. We fished from the island south. Marked tons of shad but we weren't pulling the sandbass up.

I'm desperation I busted out the hellpet. Ran a few passes by the dam and nothing. Co-angler was trolling a chrome rattletrap and did pull up on just about in the middle out by the dam. But passing through the same area didn't yield another.

No top water action during the 8 hours we were out. Seemed like there were a number of boats but they didn't seem to be fishing south of the island so maybe try up north??
Posted By: sandjohnny

Re: EM is looking clear - 07/23/15 03:04 PM

Everything is scattered going to be awhile yet .
,from what I hear.
Posted By: LipRip

Re: EM is looking clear - 07/23/15 11:16 PM

The white fish all seem to be moving at warp speed. They seem to come through fast in big groups and then gone for a bit. If I get bit I am staying around an area a little longer than normal and they usually return. It has been tough but you can still get a limit! My best luck has been from about 10am to 1pm for whatever reason.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum