Texas Fishing Forum

Finally starting to hit again at Lake Fort Phantom Hill from a jet ski.

Posted By: TJH

Finally starting to hit again at Lake Fort Phantom Hill from a jet ski. - 07/22/15 12:32 AM

Took out the jet ski after work to scout for Hybrids and was able to land some small and a couple of big ones.

Posted By: jbobo

Re: Finally starting to hit again at Lake Fort Phantom Hill from a jet ski. - 07/22/15 03:16 AM

Good for you. Hopefully I will get to fish soon. I've had a lot going on. Going to Port A this weekend. I have a trip scheduled for Sat. Will post pics. Nice fish!
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Finally starting to hit again at Lake Fort Phantom Hill from a jet ski. - 07/22/15 03:26 AM

Nice fish! cheers
Posted By: TJH

Re: Finally starting to hit again at Lake Fort Phantom Hill from a jet ski. - 07/22/15 12:36 PM

Originally Posted By: jbobo
Good for you. Hopefully I will get to fish soon. I've had a lot going on. Going to Port A this weekend. I have a trip scheduled for Sat. Will post pics. Nice fish!

Funny I am headed to Baytown this weekend to shark fish. I will try to post if we get any as well. Lat trip went well so we are hoping for more or bigger and better.
Posted By: jbobo

Re: Finally starting to hit again at Lake Fort Phantom Hill from a jet ski. - 07/22/15 01:42 PM

I have a trip with Anderson Coastal Adventures(facebook page) scheduled for Sat. I went out with him last August, and had a great time. Capt. James is one of the best. He does mostly State water, but will go out further if you want. Mainly fish federal water early, then come in to catch limits of snapper in state water. Good luck on your shark trip! I hope to catch a few of them myself!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum