Texas Fishing Forum

Twok

Posted By: Lead slinger

Twok - 07/20/15 05:14 PM

So we made it out @ day break Saturday and it was blowing I had a buddy with us that has never felt the pull of a hybrid. We saw Plano Keith and company they were reeling them in and we couldn't buy a bite.Head out looking for them went over to the Dallas pump station people were pulling them in left and right again nothing for us all we could do was look at each other and laugh .Gave Keith a call said they were still on them but by the time we got back over his crew was pulling out . We searched and bam game on short and sweet my buddy now understand why we do it . Glad he got to feel the stretch of the line no monsters but a great day on the water

Posted By: CenTexan

Re: Twok - 07/20/15 05:32 PM

That's how it went for me. It's was either no bite at all, or fast and furious. We enjoyed several hours of the latter once we found them.
Posted By: PlanoKeith

Re: Twok - 07/21/15 11:28 AM

Hey good to see you Russ. Good catch on the hybs. We wore the sand bass out and boated over 100. We kept 50 big ones for Frank and Aaron. Had a blast fishing with Aarons kids and his Father in law. Once a gain great to see you out there thumb All fish caught on the yellow with silver speck Peekwi Chieftain 1 1/2 ounce from www.moestackleshop.com. We got several under sized hybs and striper. Frank got a good one in the picture below. Saw BryFly out there too.. Thanks Aaron for letting me tag along thumb

© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum