Texas Fishing Forum

These guys had their lines stretched this morning with 2 nice hybrids and plenty of Richland Chambers sand bass.

Posted By: BOB HOLMES GS

These guys had their lines stretched this morning with 2 nice hybrids and plenty of Richland Chambers sand bass. - 07/16/15 09:34 PM

Thursday July 16th

Ron and Buddy on the sand bass and picked up a couple of hybrids along the way. These suspended fish are tricky to catch. Seems like Ron being the tallest give Ron some sort of advantage because he was nailing them.
See yall tomorrow guys.
Thanks a bunch for fishing with me.

One thing about fishing RC is that whenever your line tightens or that pull on the slab or that big splash on the top water plug it might just be a big sand bass or one of those hard fighting hybrid striper. Fishing for sand bass or hybrid stripers is an outdoor recreation that provides unmatched pleasure. Why not give me a call at 214-728-3310 and let's do some fishing. You can visit my web site at www.texasfishingguide.net for trip information and more pictures.

Posted By: SALLYSUE

Re: These guys had their lines stretched this morning with 2 nice hybrids and plenty of Richland Chambers sand bass. - 07/16/15 10:40 PM

Looks like that cats waiting on you to clean those fish
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum