Texas Fishing Forum

Cedar Creek last minute guide for friend's kid's B-day - help!

Posted By: MBDLAW

Cedar Creek last minute guide for friend's kid's B-day - help! - 07/11/15 10:25 PM

A friend of mine got sort of screwed over by a guide on Texoma for his son's birthday, and they came to my place on Cedar Creek - They are looking for a guide for tomorrow - i would take them out but don't have the equipment - four kids from 9 to 13 and their parents - any help/suggestions greatly appreciated - already tried Mr. Rollins - please reply with contact information if you have it - THANKS!!!!!
Posted By: BUBBAJ 115

Re: Cedar Creek last minute guide for friend's kid's B-day - help! - 07/12/15 02:59 AM

Try big [censored] they may have an open boat
Posted By: BUBBAJ 115

Re: Cedar Creek last minute guide for friend's kid's B-day - help! - 07/12/15 03:00 AM

www.Bigcrappie.com
Posted By: MBDLAW

Re: Cedar Creek last minute guide for friend's kid's B-day - help! - 07/12/15 06:53 AM

Thanks!! i suggested them - don't know if my friend got a hold of them as of now
Posted By: MJHartman

Re: Cedar Creek last minute guide for friend's kid's B-day - help! - 07/12/15 07:59 PM

Hope your friend found someone ,and they are having a great time.Things happen for a reason the bite is not constant on the main lake Texoma.Hate to see this happen to a group of kids on a birthday.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum