Texas Fishing Forum

First Voyage **again**

Posted By: DrWhiplash

First Voyage **again** - 07/11/15 08:38 PM

Coming in at one year and three months old this proud poppa is glad that second baby boy's first boat ride came without a hitch. Lil Reece didn't flinch in the Double Dee SeaFox!! A huge thank you to David for taking pop, Max, Reece and I out on Hubbard this morning which made this first voyage a smooth one.

Admiring Mr Jeff Craft's boat

Max showing Reece how it's done

All in all a happy happy day on the water with many more to follow......
Posted By: DrWhiplash

Re: First Voyage **again** - 07/11/15 08:47 PM

Captain David Double Dee with Max watching unko SeaProTodd showing off his mad yellow bass skills!!

Catching some zzzz's after a long morning

Thanks again David for the great morning on the water.. Great seeing you Todd, Arron and fam, Jeff Craft and crew and Bry Fly Brian Nims!!!
Posted By: SeaPro-Todd

Re: First Voyage **again** - 07/11/15 10:06 PM

Seeing Max and Reece may my morning!!! Fishing was mucho slow for unko Todd. Too many yellows. One under hybrid. But get to run the boat often and burnt some old gas smile It was like old times with many regulars out. Good seeing everyone. Only saw Twin brother's crew (aka John Varner) whacked em good. Slow for most boats. Breezy beautiful morning! Water temp 83 degrees. Fish are not at structures yet. A few sporadic schoolings at a distance.

Did caught this pretty sunrise coming up from Rockwall. That's RP point where the tree was.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: First Voyage **again** - 07/11/15 10:21 PM

coolphotosMemories there for a lifetime. fish
Posted By: Yaffe (Jeff)

Re: First Voyage **again** - 07/11/15 10:33 PM

Making memories....that's what its all about. Wish I would have been out this morning. Going in the morning I hope!
Posted By: Coachzee

Re: First Voyage **again** - 07/11/15 10:35 PM

Great stuff terry! Love see the little pacifier strap! I might need one of those on my life vest for when fishing is tough!
Posted By: CHAMPION FISH

Re: First Voyage **again** - 07/11/15 10:53 PM

Doc you have an awesome crew and many more years to enjoy them!!
Great pics out there.
Posted By: BlueTuna

Re: First Voyage **again** - 07/12/15 02:14 AM

Patsy and were out late morning and I thought we saw you. There's were three boats on Robertson's Point, all three Sea Fox's. Looks like fun with the sons!
Posted By: Scotty P

Re: First Voyage **again** - 07/12/15 02:21 AM

max definitely looks like the confident Big Brother / instructor! ladies man looked pretty proud too!
Posted By: Bry Fly

Re: First Voyage **again** - 07/12/15 02:36 AM

Great to see y'all out there with the youngster's. That's good stuff right there!
And, great to see alot of the Hubbard gang ! BTW, Where was Plano Keith?
Posted By: MJHartman

Re: First Voyage **again** - 07/12/15 02:56 PM

Awesome job dad!!!Will not be long and they will be telling you their fish is bigger than yours grin
Posted By: FishBeeLowMe

Re: First Voyage **again** - 07/12/15 04:02 PM

Very cool! Take kids fishing!
Posted By: SeaPro-Todd

Re: First Voyage **again** - 07/12/15 05:40 PM

Originally Posted By: MJHartman
Awesome job dad!!!Will not be long and they will be telling you their fish is bigger than yours grin
Well too late. Yesterday Mad Max yelled, unko Todds fish (monster yellow bass) is "small". I knew I shouldn't have invited over to potlick bang violin

roflmao
Posted By: Filletmaker

Re: First Voyage **again** - 07/13/15 02:38 PM

I was out for a little while and didn't see any of you guys. We went back out Saturday Afternoon and my 10 year old Granddaughter caught a 23" hybrid. No picture I had left my phone in the truck. What a blast that was. banana
Posted By: Rockwall Roy

Re: First Voyage **again** - 07/14/15 01:02 PM

Very nice!!!!
Posted By: SteveW

Re: First Voyage **again** - 07/15/15 01:32 AM

That's what it is all about!
Posted By: Lead slinger

Re: First Voyage **again** - 07/16/15 03:21 AM

Awesome Terry good looking young men right there. And great teachers they have to show them the way ladies man and yourself. cheers I am sure they will rock mother Hubbard for years to come
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum