Texas Fishing Forum

Girls go fishing on Richland Chambers and it was a fun trip

Posted By: BOB HOLMES GS

Girls go fishing on Richland Chambers and it was a fun trip - 07/09/15 02:55 PM

Wednesday July 8th
Brent and his girls back for their yearly fishing trip.
The girls can get it done!
In the penalty box all morning by the wind the girls give it their best. I told them it was a fish for every mph of wind I thank it was 31 sand bass.
See you before next summer.
Thanks Brent
Fun as always!

“Ladies, Let’s Go Fishing!” If you want to catch a fish, you have to go fishing so get ready for some boot stomping fun-raising time with your husband or dad.
Fishing is one of the most accessible outdoor sports. Nearly anyone, no matter age, income level or even fitness ability, can easily participate. And the sport is no longer for men so guys take your wives or your daughters fishing. After the trip you will think Wow! This made my day and I am sure it will bring a big ole’ smile not only to your face but to your wife or your daughters.
Why not give me a call at 214-728-3310 and let's do some fishing. You can visit my web site at www.texasfishingguide.net for trip information and more pictures.
Posted By: SALLYSUE

Re: Girls go fishing on Richland Chambers and it was a fun trip - 07/09/15 10:53 PM

Looks like a great day
Posted By: BOB HOLMES GS

Re: Girls go fishing on Richland Chambers and it was a fun trip - 07/09/15 11:23 PM

Those girls were a HOOT!
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Girls go fishing on Richland Chambers and it was a fun trip - 07/10/15 04:00 AM

coolphotos Good times with some lifetime memories. fish
Posted By: CenTexan

Re: Girls go fishing on Richland Chambers and it was a fun trip - 07/11/15 03:07 AM

Nice!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum