Texas Fishing Forum

Taking my son & his friend to Hubbard this Sunday 06/28

Posted By: diggerwolf

Taking my son & his friend to Hubbard this Sunday 06/28 - 06/24/15 04:32 PM

Any tips please on where I can find the sand bass? Best places to fish? I don't want them to get skunked!
Posted By: benp

Re: Taking my son & his friend to Hubbard this Sunday 06/28 - 06/24/15 06:54 PM

look at the points and humps, I would guess that they could be in 30fow or all the way to the top of the water column depending on the time of day. I have not been out here in a while but check the reports on here and you are bound to find something, wish I had more info for ya!
Posted By: lenahorse

Re: Taking my son & his friend to Hubbard this Sunday 06/28 - 06/24/15 07:24 PM

It will be a mad house unless you go very early, I would be on the water by 6am or earlier and off by 10-11 am.
Posted By: SeaPro-Todd

Re: Taking my son & his friend to Hubbard this Sunday 06/28 - 06/25/15 12:44 AM

Hubbard has been tough with the high water. Sandies haven't been on structures like they should. Heard they are scattered and a few schools are short lived. But you may get lucky being at the right time and spot. Good luck.

Re: Taking my son & his friend to Hubbard this Sunday 06/28 - 06/25/15 01:42 PM

Originally Posted By: lenahorse
It will be a mad house unless you go very early, I would be on the water by 6am or earlier and off by 10-11 am.

Thanks, we plan to be on the water by 6:30 AM.

Re: Taking my son & his friend to Hubbard this Sunday 06/28 - 06/25/15 01:44 PM

Originally Posted By: SeaPro-Todd
Hubbard has been tough with the high water. Sandies haven't been on structures like they should. Heard they are scattered and a few schools are short lived. But you may get lucky being at the right time and spot. Good luck.

I don't fish every weekend, but that's exactly what I found last weekend. Sandies aren't where I expect them to be.

Maybe I'll see you out there and do some pot licking...
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum