Texas Fishing Forum

Hubbard ramps

Posted By: Buschwacker

Hubbard ramps - 06/13/15 03:55 PM

Im sure the lake will be crowded this afternoon, that being said my lady still wants to go sobis here a particular ramp that may not be AS crowded with idiots???? I hate waiting on ppl to loadt theur coolers put on sun lotion organize rods......AS THEY ARE SITTING ON THEIR TRAILORS IN THE WATER LOL. Any way hope to see some of yall out if the wind isnt too bad!!!
Posted By: I Got Worms

Re: Hubbard ramps - 06/13/15 04:04 PM

I use hwy 66 on weekends dalrock is a mad house since they closed lewisville.
Posted By: Buschwacker

Re: Hubbard ramps - 06/13/15 04:09 PM

Anyone care to say how bad it is today bang would probably be more like defensive fishing lol duel
Posted By: spazm09

Re: Hubbard ramps - 06/13/15 04:21 PM

I went to the 66 ramp last weekend and it was very busy. people were parking in the grass. I can only assume it will be that way again today.
Posted By: Yaffe (Jeff)

Re: Hubbard ramps - 06/13/15 04:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Buschwacker
Anyone care to say how bad it is today bang would probably be more like defensive fishing lol duel

It is very crowded....A lot of theft there as well the last few weekends and damage to vehicles...be careful
Posted By: T-Gauntt

Re: Hubbard ramps - 06/14/15 02:52 AM

Just pay to launch on Hubbard. Yes it's expensive (especially on the weekend). There is too much theft and vandalism to justify saving a couple bucks. I personally would rather park somewhere I know will be safe and give me peace of mind
Posted By: cb76

Re: Hubbard ramps - 06/14/15 03:21 AM

Originally Posted By: T-Gauntt
Just pay to launch on Hubbard. Yes it's expensive (especially on the weekend). There is too much theft and vandalism to justify saving a couple bucks. I personally would rather park somewhere I know will be safe and give me peace of mind
this
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum