Texas Fishing Forum

Select A Blade...is it for real?

Posted By: NekidTackle

Select A Blade...is it for real? - 06/08/15 03:28 AM

The Patent Pending is completed for this one, Select-A-Blade-1, we are still working out the kinks on the Select-A-Blade-II, which the patent pending should be issued later in the month.

This amazing RonRig will be on my website within the week, but there will be a special offer for TFF members. This is a custom RonRig, showcasing that Nekid Tackle can easily customize any order, at a very very reasonable price.

This was the "5.5" but I extended the center wire and added a #3.5 Willow blade, which will katch BIG Fish.

The special swivel is durable plastic and as you can see you can add any blade, or Crane Swivel and Blade on the fly. It takes about 5 seconds to replace all four blades. Gently twist the blade or crane swivel out or in to change the blades, or remove all blades. Same super high quality of the strongest and toughest ARig on the planet, with the ability to change blades. Please note that the blades are so shiny, they reflect all colors in the vicinity!!

Re: Select A Blade...is it for real? - 06/08/15 03:35 AM

One more thing, please notice a different blade on each clevis hahaha...
Posted By: BlueNitro

Re: Select A Blade...is it for real? - 06/08/15 02:22 PM

Very nice Ron.

Looks like another winner and I know you use quality components that will last a long time without rusting or breaking like others. thumb
Posted By: kodys'papa

Re: Select A Blade...is it for real? - 06/09/15 01:56 PM

Great work

Re: Select A Blade...is it for real? - 06/10/15 08:53 PM

Originally Posted By: BlueNitro
Very nice Ron.

Looks like another winner and I know you use quality components that will last a long time without rusting or breaking like others. thumb

Thanks Ron.
To all who have inquired, I will have them on my website by the weekend.

Re: Select A Blade...is it for real? - 06/12/15 03:24 PM

New Stuff coming out, latest are the Duo-Lock 60 lb Crane swivel RonRigs. For all who have requested Duo-locks on their RonRig, come and getem!

Select-A-Blade to be ready in the next 2-3 days.

Thanks TFF!!!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum