Texas Fishing Forum

Sandies on Fork

Posted By: Walker_wilson13

Sandies on Fork - 06/03/15 02:26 PM

Just figured out I'm going to fork during the skeeters owner tournament, not sure how much room there will be to bass fish. I want to get into some fish, anybody have any details on how to catch sand bass out there? It's my moms birthday weekend and want to get in on some action. Any tips help! Thanks guys
Posted By: patriot07

Re: Sandies on Fork - 06/03/15 04:43 PM

I'd be interested to get pointed in the right direction also. I would love to get my wife on some sand bass out there. She's not into fishing, so I don't want to take her and try to get her hooked unless I'm fairly confident we can get on some fish.
Posted By: Mesquite Mark

Re: Sandies on Fork - 06/03/15 05:54 PM

PM sent to both
Posted By: Mesquite Mark

Re: Sandies on Fork - 06/03/15 05:55 PM

The sand bass are easy to find on the lake now. Start by looking on top of any humps or main lake points. I haven't seen many schooling but they still bite good.
Posted By: LakeForkGroupie

Re: Sandies on Fork - 06/03/15 08:07 PM

900+ boats out that weekend. You will be sharing water for sure. Good luck.
Posted By: stubby77

Re: Sandies on Fork - 06/04/15 02:42 AM

Not a good weekend to be on fork sorry
Posted By: RangerBass21

Re: Sandies on Fork - 06/04/15 02:45 AM

Wolf creek , just inside the creek on the left right around the point there's a pocket between another point, there was sand bass schooling everywhere early, caught 3lb sandbass bass fishing. And there was a lot more bigger ones
Posted By: Walker_wilson13

Re: Sandies on Fork - 06/04/15 04:45 AM

We got to stay in a lake house for a few days for free so there was no way we would pass it up. I have figured it's going to be a little crowded though... Just my luck roflmao bang
Posted By: txsuperman

Re: Sandies on Fork - 06/04/15 03:56 PM

we fished Tuesday and caught the biggest sandbass I've ever seen. They were stacked up on humps and points. Little George type lures worked the best. One the west side of a lake just find a hump, they are there.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum