Texas Fishing Forum

Customers put their limit of sand bass in the boat this morning.

Posted By: BOB HOLMES GS

Customers put their limit of sand bass in the boat this morning. - 05/20/15 01:24 AM

Tuesday May 19th

Jimmy Talley and buddies do well on Richland Chambers Lake by
catching there limits of fish and talking over old times!
Thanks Jimmy

FISHING is something you can do for a short period of time or for hours on end. It is easy and fun and better than sitting home watching TV all day. Fishing has always been a fun hobby for families and friends. Many people love the soothing and relaxing feeling you get when you cast your line into the water. Give me a call at 214-728-3310 to schedule a trip or you can visit my web site at www.texasfishingguide.net for trip information and more pictures.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Customers put their limit of sand bass in the boat this morning. - 05/20/15 02:34 AM

Good times. Nice haul. thumb
Posted By: Joe Slab

Re: Customers put their limit of sand bass in the boat this morning. - 05/20/15 04:42 AM

Nice work Bob. cheers
Posted By: Buschwacker

Re: Customers put their limit of sand bass in the boat this morning. - 05/20/15 06:29 PM

How is the fishing say mid day to evening, just as good or a little tougher, still have to take kiddos to school so i cant get up with the sun lol.....
Posted By: DanD14

Re: Customers put their limit of sand bass in the boat this morning. - 05/21/15 09:21 PM

Thanks for posting, Bob.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum